Travelsure Protection Plan Single Trip Cover provides multiple benefits for you to travel overseas with peace of mind to meet your beloved friends and family.
From 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”), successful applicants for the Single Trip Cover will even enjoy a 7-Eleven e-Gift Voucher and a premium discount!
In light of the current Novel Coronavirus situation, special arrangements will be provided by QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited to customers who have applied for the Single Trip Cover. If you wish to change your itinerary and coverage period, please send your request to 24 hours before the original travel date. For enquiries, please contact our customer service hotline at 2828 3138. For travel claims, please submit online via: QBE HK website > eClaims. Please click here for the relevant FAQs.
You can enjoy the following offers upon successful application for the Travelsure Protection Plan Single Trip Cover (“the Plan”) during the Promotion Period:
|Net premium||7-Eleven e-Gift Voucher Amount|
|HKD1,000 or above||HKD100|
|HKD999.99 or below||HKD50|
|First-time successful applicants||Having successfully applied for the Plan in the past 24 months|
|Logon to Hang Seng Personal e-Banking to apply
(via mobile app or desktop version)
- yuu Points only applicable to enJoy Cards. Terms and Conditions apply. To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The maximum claim for Medical Expenses Coverage is HKD600,000 (Single Trip Cover - Area 1^) or HKD1,000,000 (Single Trip Cover – Area 2^ & Area3^).
- If the departure or arrival of the scheduled aircraft, sea vessel, or train is delayed for at least 6 hours, the compensation is HKD250 for the first 6 hours of delay, and HKD200 for every 8 hours thereafter, subject to a maximum claim of HKD2,000. Reimbursement for the irrecoverable loss of pre-paid or reasonable and necessary additional expenses incurred for hotel accommodation in the event of travel delay outside Hong Kong for more than 24 consecutive hours, is up to a maximum amount of HKD1,000 per Insured Person.
- This benefit is only applicable to the Travelsure Protection Plan Single Trip Cover – Area 2^ and Area 3^. If the Insured Person rents or hires a rental vehicle during the Journey which is involved in a collision whilst under his/ her control or the rental vehicle is stolen or damaged and the rental agreement includes an insurance excess (or deductible or similar condition), the Insured Person will be reimbursed by QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“QBE GIHK”), according to the Policy. The claim for the insurance excess paid for the above described loss or damage to such rental vehicle, is up to a maximum of HKD5,000. This benefit shall be payable only once per Journey. The Insured Person must take the relevant comprehensive motor vehicle insurance provided by the rental organisation against loss or damage to the rental vehicle during the rental period. This extension does not cover any motorcycle and cycle. For details of the exclusions applicable to this extension, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
- The maximum amount recoverable for each mobile telecommunication device is HKD1,500 (Single Trip Cover - Area 1^) or HKD3,000 (Single Trip Cover – Area 2^ & Area 3^).
- Covered sports activities include: Underwater Activities - undersea strolling, underwater diving and/or scuba-diving; Water Sports – swimming, snorkeling, wind surfing, water surfing, water skiing, parasailing, banana boat trip, water motorcycling, rafting, canoeing, boating or kayaking, sailing, cruising, fishing on boat or yacht, and sliding in a licensed water park; Winter Sports – skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, sledding, snow motorcycling and ice skating.
Area 1: Including Mainland China and Macau (for a period of insurance of 5 days or less)
Area 2: Including Mainland China, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saipan, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Tinian and Vietnam
Area 3: Worldwide
For the Terms and Conditions of the promotion offers, please click here.
For the Terms and Conditions of Travelsure Protection Plan Single Trip Cover, please click here.
*Applicable to premiums paid by Hang Seng Credit Cards or Visa Credit Cards/ Mastercard® Credit Cards not issued by Hang Seng Bank
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the above information, the English version shall apply and prevail.
The above is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. Please refer to the English version of the policy for the plan coverage, exact terms and conditions and exclusions.
The above general insurance plan ("Plan") is underwritten by QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("QBE GIHK") which is authorised and regulated in Hong Kong by the Insurance Authority. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by QBE GIHK for the distribution ofthis Plan. Premiums will be payable to QBE GIHK upon application for this Plan. QBE GIHK will provide Hang Seng Bank with commission and performance bonus as remuneration for distribution of this Plan.
In respect of an eligible dispute arising between the Hang Seng Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Hang Seng Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between QBE GIHK and the customer.