Personal Concierge Service Terms and Conditions
- The Personal Concierge Service is provided by Visa Concierge service provider(s) ("Vendor").
- Customers understand, acknowledge and agree that Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") may provide the Vendor with personal information necessary for verification, maintenance and daily operation purposes.
- Customers agree that any personal information collected or held by the Vendor is provided and may be held, used and disclosed by the Vendor to third parties for the purpose of providing the Personal Concierge Service.
- Hang Seng and the Vendor undertake to exercise due care and diligence in the appointment and / or referral of any merchants, service providers, and authorised agents to assist customers under the Personal Concierge Service. All products, services, and information related to the Personal Concierge Service are directly sold and supplied to customers by the Vendor (including but not limited to its participating merchants, service providers, and authorised agents) who is solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- Customers shall not have any recourse against Hang Seng and the Vendor for any inconvenience, loss or damage which the customers may attract or incur as a result of Hang Seng and / or the Vendor referral of or contact with a service provider on behalf of the customers.
- Customers understand, acknowledge and agree that the use of Personal Concierge Service may be recorded and the relevant voice records may be used by Hang Seng and the Vendor for the purpose of service quality improvement.
General Terms and Conditions
- All offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise specified.
- All products, services, and information related to the offers are directly sold and supplied to customers by the merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") and the merchants reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the offers and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Hang Seng and the merchants shall be final.
- No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.