General Terms and Conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period of Hang Seng Wealth Management Connect Welcome Offers is from From from 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Each Eligible Customer can only enjoy the offers once unless otherwise specified. The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of the same product offered by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”).
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate this promotion and the related offers and to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of the Bank on all matters relating to this promotion and the related offers shall be final and binding on all the parties concerned. The relevant offers are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant products/services. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the relevant products/services and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. In case of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- No person other than the Customer and the Bank (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
Terms and Conditions for Wealth Management Connect (Northbound) Account Opening Welcome Offers – Up to HKD550：
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers are only applicable to customers who meet the account opening requirements and have newly opened a Cross-boundary WMC Northbound Remittance Account during the Promotion Period (the “Eligible Customers”). Eligible Customers exclude:
- Existing customers who are holding a Northbound Remittance Account；or
- Customers who have terminated their Northbound Remittance Account during the period from 19 October 2021 to 30 June 2023; or
- Customers whose Northbound Remittance Account has been terminated in any period
- Eligible Customers who successfully opened a Northbound Remittance Account through visiting designated Hang Seng Hong Kong branches during the Promotion Period can enjoy an instant HKD50 cash coupon.
- If an Eligible Customer who successfully opened a Northbound Remittance Account through the Bank during the Promotion Period, and successfully paired up the Northbound Remittance Account with his/her Hang Seng China Northbound Investment Account, can enjoy an extra HKD500 cash reward. The relevant cash reward will be credited in Hong Kong dollars into the relevant Integrated Banking Account of the Eligible Customers on or before 30 September 2023. Eligible Customers must not terminate the relevant integrated accounts when the relevant cash reward is credited in order to enjoy the cash reward.
This communication is for general information and reference only. It is not, and is not intended to be, a solicitation, recommendation, or advice on, or offer of, any investment services or products. Investors should note that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested). Prices or value of investment products may go up as well as down and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should not only base on this material alone to make investment decisions, but should read the relevant offering documents of the investment products (including the full text of the risk factors stated therein) and risk disclosure statements of the relevant investment products in detail before making any investment decision. Investors should carefully consider whether an investment is suitable for them in view of their own investment objectives, investment experience, investment tenor, financial situation, risk tolerance abilities, tax implications and other needs, etc., and should understand the nature, terms and risks of the investment products. Investors should obtain independent professional advice if they have concerns about their investment. The contents of this communication have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
Hang Seng China is incorporated in Mainland China and is not an authorized institution in Hong Kong as defined in the Banking Ordinance (Cap. 155 of the Laws of Hong Kong) and is not subject to the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. Hang Seng China cannot carry on in Hong Kong any banking business or business of taking deposits. Any deposits maintained with Hang Seng China are not protected under the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
This website is provided by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”). The Bank is regulated and authorised to carry out banking activities in Hong Kong SAR. The products and services represented within this website are intended for Hong Kong customers. This website is not intended for distribution or use by any person in any jurisdiction, country or region where the distribution or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation. If you are outside of Hong Kong, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this website in the country or region you are located or resident in.