Terms and Conditions for 2022 Q1 Hang Seng Digital Banking “Registration Reward” Promotion (“Promotion”)
Promotion Period and eligibility
- The Promotion is from 1 January to 31 March 2022 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is applicable to the below Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”) customers who satisfy all the requirements in paragraphs 2i to 2iii (“Eligible Customer(s)”):
- Personal customers holding a Signature, Prestige Banking, Preferred Banking, Green Banking, Integrated Account, HKD Savings / Current Account with Hang Seng and Hang Seng Credit Card holder (each an “Eligible Account”);
- Have a valid mobile number and email address under Hang Seng’s record; and
- The customers who did not register Hang Seng Personal e-Banking between 1 July and 31 December 2021 and successfully registered Hang Seng Personal e-Banking via (desktop version) or Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app within the Promotion Period.
- Eligible Customers must maintain the Eligible Account and the e-Banking service shall remain effective on 30 June 2022 in order to receive the offers stated under this Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is not applicable to Commercial Banking and Private Banking customers of the Bank, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offer(s) of Hang Seng. This Promotion is not applicable to Hang Seng Supplementary Card, Business Card, Commercial Card, USD Visa Gold Card, UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card, Renminbi Credit Card, Spending Card, e-shopping Mastercard and Private Label Card.
Welcome Reward for New Personal e-Banking Customers
- Eligible Customer who successfully register Hang Seng Personal e-Banking via (desktop version) or Hang Seng Personal Banking Mobile App and register at least one of the Eligible Accounts for the e-Statement service within 7 calendar days of e-Banking registration, will receive an SMS from Hang Seng regarding the Welcome Reward within 30 business days, such SMS contain the registration website of H A R O on WhatsApp and lucky code. Eligible Customer must follow the instruction as stated on the SMS to register H A R O on WhatsApp at designated registration website and perform the instant lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”) at H A R O on WhatsApp.
- Upon receiving the relevant SMS, Eligible Customer must perform the Lucky Draw on or before 15 April 2022. Lucky Draw entry will not be re-issued if expired.
- By completing registration at H A R O on WhatsApp, this indicates Eligible Customer agrees to the terms set out in the Hang Seng Virtual Assistant on WhatsApp Terms and Conditions (for details please visit ). Eligible Customer cannot get the Prize if he/she does not agree to such terms.
- Eligible Customer is entitled to get one of the prizes (“Prizes”) in the Promotion Period listed as below. Customers can get either HKD200 Price e-Marketplace voucher / Hung Fook Tong e-coupon or HKD8,000 Price e-cash voucher:
Eligible Customer who holds designated saving account
(Designated saving account suffix are 001, 668, 888 and 882)
Eligible Customer who only holds Hang Seng Credit Card / other saving account HKD 200 Price e-Marketplace voucher (no quota) (“Price Voucher”), OR HKD 200 Hung Fook Tong e-coupon (no quota) (“Hung Fook Tong Voucher”), OR HKD 8,000 Price e-Marketplace voucher (3 winners by lucky draw) (“Grand Prize”)
- Eligible Customer need to go through the link provided by H A R O WhatsApp to a third-party website to receive the Prize.
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-redeemable for cash and will not be re-issued if deleted, lost, damaged or unused after expiry.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to replace the Prizes with other gifts at any time without prior notice and without reason. The value or nature of the substitute gift may differ from the Prize offered in this Promotion.
- If the Eligible Customers who only holds Hang Seng Credit Card or other non-designated saving account and get the Grand Prize, he/she has to open a saving and current deposit account (either Signature, Prestige Banking, Preferred Banking, Green Banking or Integrated Account) and follow the Clause 13 and 14 to use the Grand Prize.
- The Eligible Customer has to spend HKD 201 or above at Price to use the Price Voucher, or spend HKD8,001 or above at Price to use the Grand Prize.
- After downloading the Prize, the Eligible Customer can redeem the Prize awarded on or before the expiry date shown on the Prize by:
- entering the promotion code and settling the payment in full by using “Hang Seng Mobile App” at checkout in Price mobile site or mobile app (as the case may be), OR
- presenting the Hung Fook Tong Voucher in the Hung Fook Tong stores.
- The Prizes can only be used once and will expire once used. Payment must be made for any spending amount exceeding the face value of the Prize, and no change will be given when the spending amount is less than its face value. Supplier of the Prize reserves the right of final decision on determining the validity of the Prize (as the case may be).
- Hang Seng is not the supplier of the Prizes and will therefore not be responsible for any liability relating to the Prizes. Any matters with regards to the quality and availability of the product(s) and/or service(s) redeemed using the Prizes will be the sole obligations of the supplier of the Prizes. Any disputes or complaints relating to the Prizes shall be resolved directly between the customers concerned and the supplier. For the details of how to use the Prizes, please refer to the terms and conditions shown/printed thereon.
Digital Banking Bonus Reward
- Eligible Customer who has completed the Designated Items via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking or Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app within the Promotion Period has the chance to earn the corresponding Cash Rewards, as set out in the table below:
Designated Item Cash Reward Quota (1) Logon Hang Seng Personal Banking Mobile App (Hang Seng Mobile App) for the first time HKD20 1,500 customers selected on random basis (2) Register Faster Payment System (“FPS”) with his/her mobile number and set Hang Seng as FPS default receiving bank for the first time HKD20 1,500 customers selected on random basis (3) Transfer fund to 3rd party via FPS with transaction amount of HKD100 or above HKD20 1,500 customers selected on random basis
- For item (1), Eligible Customer who does not have any Prestige Signature, Prestige Banking, Preferred Banking, Green Banking, Integrated Account, or HKD Savings / Current Account with Hang Seng, same amount of Cash Dollars Reward in lieu of Cash Reward under Designated item (3) will be credited into the Hang Seng Credit Card with latest card activation date on or before the below dates listed. At the time of crediting of the Cash Dollars Rewards, the relevant Hang Seng Credit Card account must still be valid and with good credit records. Designated item (2) and (3) are not applicable to the Eligible Customers who only hold Hang Seng Credit Card.
- All the Cash Dollars are not applicable to Hang Seng enJoy Card, Hang Seng Supplementary Card, Business Card, Commercial Card, USD Visa Gold Card, UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card, Renminbi Credit Card, Spending Card, e-shopping Mastercard and Private Label Card. The Cash Dollars cannot be transferred or converted into cash. The use of Cash Dollars is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Hang Seng Credit Card Membership Rewards Programme. For details, please call the 24-hour Hang Seng Credit Card Marketing Enquiry Hotline at 2998 6899.
- Under any circumstances, the Cash Dollars is non-transferrable, non-redeemable for cash and non-exchangeable for other gifts.
- Hang Seng will credit the Bonus Cash Reward in Hong Kong dollars into the relevant Eligible Account of the Eligible Customer on or before 30 June 2022. The relevant Eligible Account must remain valid and the account status is normal when the relevant Cash Rewards are credited.
- For joint accounts, only the primary account holder is eligible for this Bonus Reward.
General Terms and Conditions
- Hang Seng reserves the right to suspend, revise or terminate the Promotion at any time and to amend the Terms and Conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any disputes, the decision of Hang Seng shall be final.
- Any logon that is found to be fraudulent will not be considered as eligible logon and the related customer will not be rewarded.
- No person other than the Eligible Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
Other Related Products and Services
- For terms and conditions related to the Personal e-Banking Services, please visit for details.
- For terms and conditions related to the e-Statement/e-Advise Services, please visit for details.
- FPS is a real-time payment platform operated by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited. For terms and conditions related to Faster Payment System (FPS), please visit for details.
- For terms and conditions related to Virtual Assistant H A R O, please visitfor details.
- For terms and conditions related to Pay with Hang Seng, please visit