Terms and Conditions for Hang Seng Digital Banking “Registration Reward” Promotion (“Promotion”)
Promotion Period and eligibility
- The Promotion is from 1 April to 9 October 2022 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is applicable to the below Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”) customers who satisfy all the requirements in paragraphs 2i to 2iii (“Eligible Customer(s)”):
- Personal customers holding a Signature, Prestige Banking, Preferred Banking, Green Banking, Integrated Account, HKD Savings / Current Account with Hang Seng and Hang Seng Credit Card holder (each an “Eligible Account”); and,
- Have a valid mobile number and email address under Hang Seng’s record; and,
- The customers who did not register Hang Seng Personal e-Banking between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022 and successfully register Hang Seng Personal e-Banking via Hang Seng website (desktop version) or Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app within the Promotion Period.
- Eligible Customers must maintain the Eligible Account and the e-Banking service shall remain effective on 31 January 2023 in order to receive the offers stated under this Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is not applicable to Commercial Banking customers of the Bank, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offer(s) of Hang Seng. This Promotion is not applicable to Hang Seng Supplementary Card, Business Card, Commercial Card, USD Visa Gold Card, UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card, Renminbi Credit Card, Spending Card, e-shopping Mastercard and Private Label Card.
- Eligible Customers who successfully register Hang Seng Personal e-Banking via Hang Seng Bank website (desktop version) or Hang Seng Personal Banking Mobile App and register at least one of the Eligible Accounts for the e-Statement service within 7 calendar days of e-Banking registration (i.e. if you register personal e-Banking on 9 October, the last day of e-Statement registration is 16 October), will receive a reward SMS from Hang Seng regarding the welcome reward within 30 business days The reward SMS will contain a reward code and a hyperlink of H A R O WhatsApp. Eligible Customer must follow the instruction as stated on reward SMS to register H A R O WhatsApp and redeem the prize(s).
- Upon receiving the relevant SMS, Eligible Customer must redeem the prize(s) on or before 30 November 2022. The reward SMS will not be re-issued if expired.
- By completing registration at H A R O WhatsApp, this indicates Eligible Customer agrees to the terms set out in the Hang Seng Virtual Assistant on WhatsApp Terms and Conditions. Eligible Customer cannot redeem the prize(s) if he/she does not agree to such terms.
- Eligible Customer who has met the above criteria will receive the prize(s) (“Prize(s)”) below:
Eligible Customer who holds designated saving account
(Designated saving account suffix are 001, 668, 888 and 882)
Eligible Customer who only holds Hang Seng Credit Card / other saving account
- HKD100 Price e-Marketplace Voucher (“Price Voucher”), AND
- HKD300 Price Discount Code (“Price Discount Code”) on designated hot items (“Promotional Items”)
No quota limit for the above prizes.
HKD100 Hung Fook Tong e-cash voucher
(“Hung Fook Tong Voucher”), no quota limit.
- Eligible Customer need to go through the hyperlink provided by H A R O WhatsApp to a third-party website to receive the Prize(s).
- Each Eligible Customer can only receive the Prize(s) once within the Promotion Period.
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or any other gift. Prizes will not be re-issued if deleted, lost, damaged or unused after expiry.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to replace the Prizes with other gifts at any time without prior notice and without reason. The value or nature of the substitute gift may differ from the Prizes offered in this Promotion.
- After downloading the Prizes, the Eligible Customer can redeem the Prizes awarded on or before the expiry date shown on the Prizes.
- The Eligible Customer can redeem the Hung Fook Tong Voucher by presenting it in the Hung Fook Tong stores.
- Price Voucher: The Eligible Customer has to spend HKD 101 or above at Price mobile site or mobile app (“Price Platform”), enter the promotion code and settle the payment in full by using “Hang Seng Mobile App” at checkout in Price Platform by 30 November 2022 to use the Price Voucher.
- Price Discount Code: The Eligible Customer has to select the Promotional Item at Price Platform Designated Website, enter Price Discount Code and settle the payment in full by using “Hang Seng Mobile App” at checkout in Price Platform by 30 November 2022 to use Price Discount Code.
- Unless specified on the Price Platform Designated Website, each eligible customer can only purchase 1 piece of Promotional Item during Promotion Period. If Eligible Customer purchase more than 1 piece, Price Platform will have the right to cancel the order without further notice.
- Promotional Items in Price Platform Designated Website are in limited supply and are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last. Announcements will be shown on Price Platform if the Promotional Items are out of stock. Offers are subject to the quota usage status and the availability of different products at Price Platform. Please refer to Price Platform Designated Website for details.
- Price Voucher and Price Discount Code cannot be used at the same time.
- Price Voucher and Price Discount Code can only be used once and will expire once used. Payment must be made for any spending amount exceeding the face value of the Prize, while no change will be given when the spending amount is less than its face value. Supplier reserves the right of final decision on determining the validity of the Prize (as the case may be).
- Hang Seng is not the supplier of the Prizes and will therefore not be responsible for any liability relating to the Prize. Any matters with regards to the quality and availability of the product(s) and/or service(s) relating to the Prize will be the sole obligations of the supplier of the Prize. Any disputes or complaints relating to the Prize shall be resolved directly between the customers concerned and the supplier. For the details of how to use the Prizes, please refer to the terms and conditions shown/printed thereon.
- All products and the relevant information of the Promotion are directly sold and supplied by the participating merchants on Price Platform. Hang Seng is not responsible for any product quality, delivery or self-pick-up arrangement, warranty and repair services of the products sold by the participating merchants, including parallel imports. Customers should assess the related risks before purchase. Please contact the participating merchants for product details.
Eligible Customer who completes Designated Items below within the Promotion Period can earn the corresponding Cash Rewards (“Cash Reward”) below:
Designated Item Cash Reward Quota (1) Log on to Hang Seng Personal Banking Mobile App (Hang Seng Mobile App) for the first time HKD20 Randomly pick 300 customers
who have completed this item
(2) Register Faster Payment System (“FPS”) and set Hang Seng as FPS default receiving bank for his/her mobile number for the first time HKD20 Randomly pick 300 customers
who have completed this item
(3) Transfer fund to 3rd party via FPS with the transaction amount HKD100 or above HKD20 Randomly pick 300 customers
who have completed this item
- For item (1), Eligible Customer who does not have any Signature, Prestige Banking, Preferred Banking, Green Banking, Integrated Account, or HKD Savings / Current Account with Hang Seng, same amount of Cash Dollars Reward in lieu of Cash Reward will be credited into the Hang Seng Credit Card. Designated item (2) and (3) are not applicable to the Eligible Customers who only hold Hang Seng Credit Card.
- Hang Seng will credit the Bonus Reward in Hong Kong dollars/Cash Dollars (as applicable) into the relevant Eligible Account of the Eligible Customer on or before 31 January 2023. The relevant Eligible Account must remain valid and the account status is normal when the relevant Cash Rewards are credited. If an Eligible Customer holds more than one Hang Seng Credit Cards (based on the customer’s status as the principal card holder), Hang Seng will automatically choose the Hang Seng Credit Card with the highest outstanding Advance Cash Dollars balance at the time of crediting the Cash Dollars. If an Eligible Customer does not have Advance Cash Dollars, Hang Seng will automatically choose the Hang Seng Credit Card with the highest Cash Dollars balance at the time of crediting the Cash Dollars. Upon crediting the Cash Dollars Rewards, the relevant Hang Seng Credit Card account must still be valid and with good credit records.
- For joint accounts, only the primary account holder is eligible for this Bonus Reward.
- Cash Dollars are not applicable to Hang Seng enJoy Card, Hang Seng Supplementary Card, Business Card, Commercial Card, USD Visa Gold Card, UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card, Renminbi Credit Card, Spending Card, e-shopping Mastercard and Private Label Card. The Cash Dollars cannot be transferred or converted into cash. The use of Cash Dollars is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Hang Seng Credit Card Membership Rewards Programme. For details, please call the 24-hour Hang Seng Credit Card Marketing Enquiry Hotline at 2998 6899.
- The Cash Dollars is non-transferrable, non-redeemable for cash and non-exchangeable for other gifts.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to suspend, revise or terminate the Promotion at any time and to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. In case of any disputes, the decision of Hang Seng shall be final.
- Any logon that is found to be fraudulent will not be considered as eligible logon and the related customer will not be rewarded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Hang Seng promotion and offer.
- No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
- FPS is a real-time payment platform operated by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited. For terms and conditions related to Faster Payment System (FPS), please visit Hang Seng Bank website > Personal Banking > Banking > Faster Payment System (FPS).
Welcome Reward for New Personal e-Banking Customers
Digital Banking Bonus Reward
General Terms and Conditions
Other Related Products and Services