To save your time in queuing up at our branch counters, Business Integrated Account offers you with:
- Deposit Cards which allow you and your delegates to make deposit to your Hong Kong Dollar Accounts1 registered in card via Automated Teller Machines (ATM), Cheque Deposit Machines (CQM) and Cash Deposit Machines (CDM) without the need to key in account numbers or card PIN manually
- Hang Seng Cards with independent access to 3 Hong Kong Dollar Accounts1 registered in card for a wide range of banking services via ATM, CQM, CDM, EPS, UnionPay and PPS
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- You can use your Hang Seng Cards to withdraw cash, make transfers, enjoy the Bill Payment Service, request statement or cheque book and check account balance
Cheque Deposit Machine (CQM)
- Deposit up to 30 cheques at one time at any CQM and your account will be credited instantly2. You can also obtain a comprehensive advice with cheque images and deposit account's name
Cash Deposit Machine (CDM)
- Deposit cash via a CDM and your account will be credited instantly
Purchase through Easy Pay System (EPS)
- Make payments through EPS terminals at participating retailers
- Your account will be debited directly and a receipt will be issued by the EPS terminal
Purchase through UnionPay
- Make payments through UnionPay terminals at participating retailers all over the world
- Your account will be debited directly and a receipt will be issued by the Union Pay terminal
Payment By Phone Service (PPS)
- Settle Hang Seng Commercial Cards payments and other public utilities payments such as government rates, tax bills and telephone bills, etc
Details of using ATMs in Hong Kong and abroad:
|No. of ATMs
|Daily transaction limit (per card)
||The overseas ATM daily cash withdrawal limit (including cash advance) of all ATM/ credit cards are pre-set to HK$0^
|Fund transfers between accounts encoded on the same Card
|Fund transfers to accounts not encoded on the same Card / third-party accounts (including Hang Seng Bank and HSBC accounts)4
||HK$50,000 (only applicable to fund transfers to other Hang Seng Bank accounts)
|Bill Payment Service5
||HK$500,000 (including PPS daily limit)
|UnionPay QuickPass Network
|| Covering around 7 million sales points in Hong Kong and overseas
|Language on screen
||English / Chinese
||Instructions on most screens are in English
||HSBC ATM Network
|Types of currency withdrawn
||Hong Kong dollar
||Local currency of that country
For details of ATMs handling fees and services available, please visit
Overseas ATM Cash Withdrawal
^ If you would like to withdraw cash (including cash advance*) at overseas ATM, you must activate the overseas ATM cash withdrawal function in advance by setting the overseas ATM daily cash withdrawal limit and activation period through the following channels:
- ATM of Hang Seng Bank and HSBC in Hong Kong
- Hang Seng Personal and Business e-Banking
- Automated Phone Banking Hotlines
- Activation Steps via ATM
- Select "Other Services" and then "Maintain Overseas ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit" in ATM main menu.
- Set the overseas ATM daily cash withdrawal limit (including cash advance*). The overseas ATM daily withdrawal limit will be either 50% or 100% of the daily local ATM withdrawal limit.
- Input the activation period - up to 1 year.
- Once the overseas ATM cash withdrawal function is successfully activated, the Bank will immediately send a confirmation SMS to the customer's mobile phone number as recorded with us.
For details, please visit
- Customers are required to set the overseas ATM cash withdrawal limit for each individual ATM Card / Credit Card.
- When staying overseas , customers can activate the overseas ATM cash withdrawal function via Hang Seng Personal and Business e-Banking or our Automated Phone Banking Hotline. Please note that the function cannot be activated at overseas ATMs.
- Your ATM Card/Credit Card PIN and Phone Banking PIN will remain unchanged. Never disclose your PINs to anyone, including Hang Seng staff.
- In order to receive the SMS confirmation, before activation, please ensure that your mobile phone number registered with the Bank is valid and up-to-date. The SMS confirmation of successful activation will not be forwarded if you have subscribed to an "SMS Forwarding" service provided by your telecommunications service providers in Hong Kong.
- The new ATM Chip Cards cannot be used on the PLUS / Cirrus ATM network and designated HSBC ATMs). If you would like to access the PLUS / Cirrus ATM network, you may link your Hang Seng savings account to your Hang Seng VISA Card / Mastercard® (if applicable).
- You can set up, amend or cancel the overseas ATM withdrawal limit, with immediate effect, through the activation channels mentioned above.
- For non-personal customers, the Authorised Hang Seng Cardholder must be the Primary User or Secondary User of Hang Seng Business e-Banking or the Authorised Phone Banking User who may operate the relevant account(s) through such channel in order to activate the overseas ATM daily cash withdrawal limit of such account(s) via such channel.