From now on till 31 Mar, get a ticket to participate in a lucky draw and win an iPhone 13 Pro 128GB by opening a Preferred Banking account, a securities account, a SimplyFund account and/or an Investment Fund account. Open all 4 accounts to be entitled for 4 lucky draw chances! (20 Quotas)
2.8%p.a. HKD Savings Deposit Bonus
Register for personal e-Banking and e-statement/ e-Advice5 for a 24/7 wealth management
HKD100 e-Cash Voucher6
Use Savings Planner7and achieve your savings goals
HKD100 e-Cash Voucher6
Open a SimplyFund account8 and start your fund investment with only HKD1 HKD100 e-Cash Voucher6
Open a Securities account and successfully complete
one HK stocks / Stock Connect Securities or
US stocks transaction via Hang Seng digital channels9
HKD50 e-Cash Voucher6
New securities customers can enjoy $0 brokerage for 6 consecutive months for HK stocks / Stock Connect Securities or US stocks transactions and IPO handling fee waiver for all IPOs of HK stocks subscriptions, by completing the transactions through Hang Seng digital channels10
Maximum HKD1,20010 handling fee waiver for Monthly Investment Plan for Stocks
Eligible customers who completed the first fund subscription of HKD3,000 or above via SimplyFund account account in 2021 and 2022 can enjoy HKD50 Cash Reward11
Successfully apply for Hang Seng MPOWER Card and fulfill designated spending requirement to enjoy up to $700 Cash Dollars. Fulfill the above requirements and open a Preferred Banking account successfully to enjoy an extra reward of $200 Cash Dollars12
Switch to our payroll service to enjoy up to HKD800 Welcome Reward13
Fund-in via “Pull Money” and fulfill designated requirements to enjoy up to HKD200 Cash Reward13
Enjoy interest rate of up to 13%p.a.14 for exchanging designated currencies and setting up a 1-week time deposit for the same currency at the same time
Remittance fee waiver15 for the designated outward remittance
HKD100 e-Cash Voucher/Cash Dollars
$300 Cash Dollars
Account Opening Made Handy!
New Preferred Banking customers1 can enjoy 2.8% p.a. HKD savings deposit bonus interest rate and up to
University/Tertiary students can exclusively enjoy up to $600 account opening & credit card offers16,17
you may redeem a PARKnSHOP, foodpanda or HKTVmall e-Cash Voucher via H A R O WhatsApp!
Wealth Management Services with Your Mobile
iPhone 13 Pro 128GB(20 quotas)
Suggested Retail Price: HKD8,499
Download Hang Seng Mobile App and select “Mobile Account Opening”
Download Hang Seng Mobile App
and select “Mobile Account Opening”
Terms and Conditions apply to all products, services and offers mentioned on this promotion website. Please refer to the enclosed Terms and Conditions for details. This promotion page by itself is not and should not be considered as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to deal in any of the investment products or services mentioned herein.
The promotion is intended for persons in Hong Kong.
Other point(s) to note
- The mobile app is free of charge, but normal banking and transaction charges may apply when you conduct transactions via the app. Please refer to the Bank's service charges for details. In addition, customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your mobile network service provider.
- The mobile app can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. You can use a 2G, 3G, HSDPA, 4G or Wi-Fi service. However, you must have a mobile internet service plan and handset that can support Internet access. Access to the Internet may also involve set-up procedures on your handset for some fixed IP SIM cards. Please check with your telecommunication service provider for details and up-to-date instructions. The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when mobile web browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider. Customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Risk Disclosure of SimplyFund Account
- Investors should note that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested), prices of fund units may go up as well as down and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read carefully and understand the relevant fund's offering documents (including the fund details and full text of the risk factors stated therein (in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets for funds investing in emerging markets)) before making any investment decision.
- Not all of the investment funds that are distributed by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the "Bank") are available in SimplyFund Account. Only specific funds are available for subscription with this account. If you are looking for other investment funds or investment products, please visit our branches or our websites for more information.
- In respect of the investment funds available for subscription with this account at the moment, they are provided by the Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited.
RMB Currency risk
Renminbi ("RMB") is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Foreign Exchange involves Exchange Rate Risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa.
Important Risk Warnings in relation to Securities Investment
Investors should note that investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Investors should note that investing in different Renminbi-denominated securities and products involves different risks (including but are not limited to currency risk, exchange rate risk, credit risk of issuer / counterparty, interest rate risk, liquidity risk (where appropriate)). The key risks of investing in A-shares of Stock Connect Northbound Trading include:
- Transactions under the Northbound or Southbound Trading of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect / Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect will not be covered by the Investor Compensation Fund in Hong Kong.
- Once the respective quota is used up, trading will be affected or will be suspended.
- Stock Connect Northbound Trading will only operate on days when both markets are open for trading and when banks in both markets are open on the corresponding settlement days. Investors should take note of the days the Stock Connect Northbound Trading is open for business and decide according to their own risk tolerance whether or not to take on the risk of price fluctuations in securities during the time when Stock Connect Northbound Trading is not trading.
- When some stocks are recalled from the scope of eligible stocks for trading via Stock Connect Northbound Trading, the stocks can only be sold but NOT bought.
- Investors will be exposed to currency risk if conversion of the local currency into RMB is required.
- Foreign securities carry additional risks not generally associated with securities in the domestic market. The value or income (if any) of foreign securities may be more volatile and could be adversely affected by changes in many factors. Client assets received or held by the licensed or registered person outside Hong Kong are subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the relevant overseas jurisdiction which may be different from the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap.571) and the rules made thereunder. Consequently, such client assets may not enjoy the same protection as that conferred on client assets received or held in Hong Kong.
Investors should not only base on this material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail in the relevant risk disclosure statements.