Terms and Conditions for Promotion Offers of Travelsure Protection Plan Single Trip Cover (“Single Trip Cover”):
- The promotion period is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Different promotional offers may be provided for the application for the same insurance plan through different application methods. Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng Bank”) and QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“QBE GIHK”) reserve the right to alter or terminate the premium discount offer and/or amend the relevant terms and conditions at any time without notice to customers. In the case of any disputes, the decision of Hang Seng Bank and QBE GIHK shall be final.
- The offer is not applicable to anyone who is entitled to staff offers of Hang Seng Bank and staff of Hang Seng Bank and its subsidiaries.
- No person other than the customer, Hang Seng Bank (which includes its successors and assigns) and QBE GIHK (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
Terms and Conditions of the Premium Discount Offer:
- The premium discount offer is applicable to successful application of Single Trip Cover via the following designated application methods during the Promotion Period:
Application Methods First-time Successful Application Customers^ Selected Customers# Apply through Hang Seng Mobile Application and log in to Hang Seng Personal e-Banking 25% premium discount Apply through Hang Seng Mobile Application (Without log in to Hang Seng Personal e-Banking) 20% premium discount 25% premium discount Hang Seng Personal e-Banking hangseng.com
# “Selected Customers” refers to customers who have successfully applied for Single Trip Cover in the capacity of the policyholder in the past 24 months and will be entitled to an additional “Repeated Purchase Reward” premium discount of 5% (i.e. 25% premium discount in total) if they successfully apply for a Single Trip Cover again via Hang Seng Bank website (hangseng.com), Hang Seng Personal e-Banking or Hang Seng Mobile Application.
- No premium will be refunded upon the cancellation of Single Trip Cover policy.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the above information, the English version shall apply and prevail. The above is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. Please refer to the English version of the policy for the plan coverage, exact terms and conditions and exclusions. The above general insurance plan (“Plan”) is underwritten by QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“QBE GIHK”) which is authorised and regulated in Hong Kong by the Insurance Authority. Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng Bank”) is an insurance agent authorised by QBE GIHK for the distribution of this Plan. Premiums will be payable to QBE GIHK upon application of this Plan. QBE GIHK would provide Hang Seng Bank with commission and performance bonus as remuneration for distribution of this Plan. The existing staff remuneration policy on sales offered by Hang Seng Bank takes into account various aspects of the staff performance instead of focusing solely on the sales amount. In respect of an eligible dispute arising between the Hang Seng Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Hang Seng Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between QBE GIHK and the customer.