Terms and Conditions of welcome offer of Asset Link Secured Overdraft Facility for Prestige Banking customers:
- Promotion period is from 1 July to 31 December 2020 ("Promotion Period").
- The welcome offer is only applicable to customers who successfully apply for Asset Link Secured Overdraft Facility ("the Facility") during the Promotion Period with Approved Ceiling Limit of HKD200,000 or above ("Eligible Customer"). To apply for and use the Facility, customer must hold a HKD current account of the Integrated Account, of which the account status must be Prestige Banking.
- Eligible Customer can enjoy preferential interest rate of P-1.5% p.a. for the first 12 months ("Offer Period") starting from the date of the confirmation of approval issued by Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") for approving the Secured Overdraft Facility. "P" represents the HKD Prime Rate as quoted by Hang Seng from time to time.
- The offer is not applicable to
i. staff of Hang Seng and anyone who is enjoying Hang Seng’s staff offers;
ii. (a) customers who maintained the Facility at the time of or in the past 12 months at the time of submitting the Facility application OR (b) terminated the Facility at the time of or in the past 12 months at the time of submitting the Facility application.
- Offer is not applicable to unauthorized overdraft. The interest rate for unauthorized overdraft shall be charged in accordance with Interest Rate for Unauthorised Overdraft for the Facility set out in the Terms and Conditions of Secured Overdraft Facility.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers of the Facility.
- The approval of the Facility and the Approved Ceiling Limit are subject to Hang Seng’s final decision.
- No person other than the customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of disputes, Hang Seng reserves the right of final decision. For enquiries, please contact staff of Hang Seng.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.