All incubatees and tenants of HKSTP who successfully participated in the Innovation and Technology Commission’s
Internship Programme are pre-approved for Hang Seng’s "Inno Booster Loan". Uniquely designed to empower innotech companies,
this loan caters to all your business needs and desires!
Exclusive Privileges for HKSTP Ecosystem
- Enjoy a pre-approved HKD500,000 fixed loan
- Easy application without asset as collateral or financial reports required
- ZERO interest will be charged – just pay a one-off service charge of HKD22,000 in the form of an added loan instead
- 24 months repayment period
Hang Seng is primed to give I&T companies a boost whenever they need it. As your business grows and expands, our diverse range of loan products stands
ready to match your ever-evolving financial needs, so you can always be prepared for any emerging opportunities :
- Loan amount up to HKD2,000,000
- Installment repayment period of up to 60 months
- Guaranteed coverage of 80% of the credit facilities provided
by the HKMC Insurance Limited
- Loan amount up to HKD15,000,000
- Repayment period of up to 7 years
The total loan amount of the "Inno Booster Loan" is HKD522,000, including a fixed loan (HKD500,000) and a one-off service charge in the form of an added loan (HKD22,000). The Annualised Percentage Rate ("APR")
based on a 24-month tenor will be 4.25%. Annualised percentage rates are calculated using the Net Present Value Method in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice. The annualised percentage rates are reference rate
which include the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate (if applicable).
The SME Financing Guarantee Scheme is provided by the HKMC Insurance Limited ("HKMCI"). Guarantee fee is applied and subject to the credit facility amount, bank interest rate and the guarantee coverage as determined by
the HKMCI from time to time. For details, please visit the website of the HKMCI. Application period lasts till 30 June, 2019. The period may be extended subject to the announcement of the HKMCI.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions