General Terms and Conditions:
- The offers are only applicable to the incubatees and tenants of the Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation ("HKSTP") ecosystem. ("Eligible Customer")
- The promotion period is from now until 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- No person other than the customer and Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate the above offers at any time and amend the terms and conditions therefor from time to time. In the case of any disputes, Hang Seng reserves the right of final decision.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Privileges Terms and Conditions:
1） "Inno Booster Loan"
- "Inno Booster Loan" is a loan product under Hang Seng Business Loan, applicable only to the incubatees and tenants of HKSTP ecosystem who have successfully applied for the Research Talent Hub offered by the Innovation and Technology Commission ("Eligible Loan Customer").
- To enjoy priority approval on Hang Seng "Inno Booster Loan", Eligible Loan Customer must fulfill the following conditions: The customer must be a new borrowing customer of Hang Seng, the sole proprietor or at least one of the partners / individual directors of the customer must be a Hong Kong permanent resident, and the customer must be incorporated / commenced its business in Hong Kong for at least 6 months and have good credit records at the time of "Inno Booster Loan" application. To enjoy the offers of "Inno Booster Loan" (including but not limited to such as document exemption, handling fees, interests, etc.) Eligible Loan Customers is required to complete and submit the designated application forms for Hang Seng Business Loan.
- The loan is subject to final approval by Hang Seng. Hang Seng has the absolute discretion to reject any application without giving any reasons.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to request any further supporting documents / information.
2）Hang Seng Commercial Card Privileges
- Pre-approval Hang Seng Commercial Card is only applicable to the incubatees and tenants of HKSTP ecosystem who successfully applied for the Research Talent Hub offered by the Innovation and Technology Commission. Successfully applied for "Inno Booster Loan" simultaneously is required. Maximum pre-approval credit limit is HKD50,000 or equivalent and is required to use the specific application form for the incubatees and tenants of HKSTP ecosystem. For additional credit limit, the application is required to provide supporting documents at Hang Seng's request. Hang Seng has the absolute discretion to reject any application and reserves the right to revise the credit limit and other terms and conditions from time to time without giving any reasons. Hang Seng reserves the right to request any documents / information from the applicant.
- 5 Years Annual Fee Waiver is only applicable to the incubatees and tenants of the HKSTP ecosystem.
3）Zero Handling Fee for "FPS"
- Within 2 years ("Payment Offer Validity Period") and starting from the day that Eligible Customer successfully registered Hang Seng Faster Payment Bank Services("FPS"), Eligible Customer can enjoy zero handling fee for all payments processed via FPS.
Transfers via FPS within Promotion Period Service Charge (per count) Service Charge within "Payment Offer Validity Period" (per count) Outward payments Waived
- HKD100,000 or below
- HKD100,000 above - HKD1,000,000
- CNY100,000 or below
- CNY100,000 above - CNY1,000,000
Inward payments Waived Real time direct debit HKD0.5（HSBC Group）
HKD1（Other local banks）
4）Integrated Business Solutions ("IBS") Account first 6 months Monthly Fee Waiver
- Eligible Customer who successfully opened an IBS Account during the promotion period will be entitled to a monthly service fee waiver for the first six months.
- The monthly service fee of the IBS Account is HKD200. If the Total Relationship Balance of an Eligible Customer’s account is worth HKD50,000 or its equivalent or above starting from the month of successful account opening, the monthly service fee will be waived. The Total Relationship Balance is the monthly aggregate balance of the daily average of customer’s deposits, gold accounts, securities, investment funds, utilized overdraft facilities, credit card cash advances and the outstanding balance of loans (except mortgage loans), trade finance and Hang Seng MPF Balance and the premiums paid for that month for designated general insurance plans distributed by Hang Seng as an agent.