General Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable to the commercial customers (“Customers”) of Hang Seng Bank Limited (“the Bank”).
- No person other than the Customer and the Bank (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate this promotion and the relevant offer at any time and to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank reserves the right of final decision on the eligibility of the relevant offer.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank on all matters relating to this promotion and the relevant offer shall be final and binding on all the parties concerned. This promotion and the relevant offer are subject to the terms and conditions for the relevant products or services. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions for the relevant products or services and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Mobile Cheque Deposit Offer
- Commercial customers who have successfully deposit at least 30 cheques via Hang Seng Business Mobile App from 13 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”) (“Eligible Customers”) will be automatically enrolled to the Lucky Draw and entitled to one chance of lucky draw. Eligible Customers are entitled to one lucky draw chance during the Promotion Period.
- Lucky Draw reward: 6% p.a. 1-week HKD preferential new fund time deposit interest rate (“Reward”). The maximum Time Deposit amount of the Reward is capped at HKD1,000,000. Deposit amount that exceed the Maximum Deposit Limit will not be eligible for the Offer. Eligible new fund refers to monies newly deposited into Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”). by Selected Customer within 7 calendar days before Time Deposit placing date via cash, cheque, cashier's order, Local Bank Transfer Payment through Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS, also known as Clearing House Automated Transfer System (CHATs)), FPS or Telegraphic Transfer. It excludes the renewal or rollover of existing Time Deposits and transfer of funds from the account under same name within the Bank. The Bank reserves the right of final decision should there be any dispute in the definition of Eligible New Fund. This promotion is only applicable to Reward winners of the Bank.
- 45 winners will be drawn by computer system at the end of Promotion Period.
- The Bank will notify the reward winners of the redemption arrangements and details of the Reward via email/SMS/phone call on or before 30 November 2022. The decision of Hang Seng regarding the eligibility of the Winner shall be final.
- In case of any dispute on the Lucky Draw results, the eligibility of the Winner and any matters related to the Lucky Draw, Hang Seng’s decision shall be final and conclusive and binding on all parties concerned.
- For terms and conditions of QFPay offer, please refer to https://www.hangseng.com/cms/emkt/pmo/grp06/p101/eng/index.html
- For terms and conditions of 2.8% unlimited rebate offer, please refer to https://www.hangseng.com/cms/emkt/pmo/grp03/p64/eng/images/tnc.pdf
- For terms and conditions of o HKD400 Cash Dollar rebate and 2-year annual fee waiver, please refer to https://www.hangseng.com/en-hk/business/your-business-essentials/payment-hkd-commercial-card/
- For the remittance service fee details, please refer to “Bank's Prevailing Tariff “ on Hang Seng Bank website.
Preferential interest rate for New Fund Time Deposit
- For the latest preferential interest rate of New Fund Time Deposit and its terms and Conditions, please refer to hangseng.com/business/dep6 for details.
HKD100 e-Voucher Welcome Offer
- This HKD100 e-Voucher Welcome Offer Promotion (“Promotion”) is offered by Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng” or “Bank”) from 13 July 2022 to 30 September 2022, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is applicable to the selected existing Hang Seng Business Banking customers who satisfy all the requirements in paragraphs 2i to 2iii (“Eligible Customer(s)”):
- Hold a valid Hang Seng Business Banking account for at least 1 month prior to the date of approval of their current application of Hang Seng Business e-Banking account.
- Have not applied for Hang Seng Business e-Banking before and successfully apply and log on to Hang Seng Business e-Banking during the Promotion Period;
- Have a valid mobile number and email address under Hang Seng’s record.
- The Promotion is provided on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- The Bank will issue the redemption code for the e-Voucher via email/SMS within 7 working days after the first successful e-Banking logon by the Eligible Customer. Eligible Customer must access Hang Seng Business Virtual Assistant BERI on e-Banking on or before 31 March 2023 to obtain the e-Voucher in the form of a URL hyperlink using the redemption code. The hyperlink will direct the Eligible Customer to Mojodomo website, the third party website which supplies and operates the e-Voucher. The Eligible Customer must follow the instructions on Mojodomo website to redeem or purchase any third party product using the e-Voucher on or before the e-Voucher expiry date. Any expired e-Voucher will not be accepted or replaced.
- The Eligible Customer must copy and save the e-Voucher hyperlink elsewhere once it appears in the chat with BERI, so that he/she can retrieve the e-Voucher for later use. Where the e-Voucher display window or BERI chat session is closed by any means, the e-Voucher will no longer available for retrieval. Hang Seng will not re-issue any such e-Voucher to the Eligible Customer.
- Each e-Voucher can only be used once and will be forfeited once used. The Eligible Customer must pay for any spending amount exceeding the face value of the e-Voucher. Where the spending amount is less than the face value of the e-Voucher, the remaining value of the e-Voucher will be forfeited. The validity of any e-Voucher is subject to the records of Mojodomo.
- The Bank will not assume any liability in relation to the e-Voucher, any third party website, or any product supplied by a third party merchant. . Any enquiries or disputes arising from the operation or use of the e-Voucher, including the quality and availability of third party product, shall be resolved between the Eligible Customer and Mojodomo, or the relevant third party merchant as applicable. For details of the use of the e-Voucher, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions printed thereon.
- The e-Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. No replacement will be arranged in case of loss or damage of the e-Voucher.
Foreign Currency Risk
Foreign exchange involves exchange rate risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa.
RMB Currency Risk
Renminbi (“RMB”) is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.