Bupa Hero VHIS Plan ("Relevant Plan") is a Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) plan certified by the Food and Health Bureau of Hong Kong. The Relevant Plan is underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa") and distributed by Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") as its banking partner in Hong Kong.
Bupa Hero VHIS Plan
VHIS Certified Plan (No. F00040)
Offers HKD30 million (Deluxe Plan) and HKD25 million (Advance Plan) full cover1 in Asia, Australia and New Zealand2 annually, without sub-limits on hospitalisation and surgical claims. You can enjoy up to 70% first-year premium discount3 upon successful enrolment with the annual payment mode.
Online application for the Advance Plan is fast and convenient, without the hassle of medical examination and document submission.
It takes only 3 steps to complete the online application process:
Quote > Apply > Pay
Generous protection without any worries
- Full cover1 in Asia, Australia and New Zealand2 of HKD25 million annually for the Advance Plan, or HKD30 million annually for the Deluxe Plan (online application not available)
- Full cover1 for cancer treatments including prescribed non-surgical cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy, target therapy, etc.
- Paid qualifying premiums of up to HKD8,000 annually are eligible for tax deduction4
- Affordable average monthly premiums from HKD1145 for private room (Deluxe Plan) or from HKD835 for semi-private room (Advance Plan)
- Cashless treatment6 available with your Bupa medical card
- No lifetime benefit limit and coverage will be automatically renewed each year
Comprehensive mental health support
- First mental health clinical network7 in Hong Kong
- Full cover1 for covered inpatient psychiatric treatments across Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- 24-hour Mental Health Service Hotline8 operated by qualified and experienced counsellors and clinical psychologists to offer free emotional support
Online application for Bupa Hero VHIS Plan (Advance) does not offer optional benefit subscription. If you would like to enrol in the optional benefits, please visit one of our branches for an analysis of your insurance needs and complete the application.
From now until 31 December 2021, after successful enrolment with your Eligible Hang Seng Credit Card,
you can download the Hang Seng Olive Wellness App and register at a designated registration page to enjoy up to 10X extra Rebate / Points, subject to your Hang Seng Olive membership tier.
From now until 28 February 2022, successfully apply for the Plan with the annual premium payment mode to enjoy 30% off the first year premium for single enrolment and up to 70% off3 for a family of 3.
Average monthly premium from HKD1145 per person for HKD30 million coverage.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.