|Hang Seng Mandatory Provident Fund – SuperTrust Plus comprises a total of 20 constituent funds which include actively and passively managed constituent funds to suit your retirement needs.
|Constituent fund choices:
- MPF Conservative Fund(Note 1)
- Global Bond Fund
- Guaranteed Fund
- Age 65 Plus Fund(Note 2)
- Core Accumulation Fund(Note 2)
- Stable Fund
- Balanced Fund
- Growth Fund
- ValueChoice Balanced Fund
- Global Equity Fund
- North American Equity Fund
- European Equity Fund
- Asia Pacific Equity Fund
- Hong Kong and Chinese Equity Fund
- Chinese Equity Fund
- ValueChoice US Equity Fund
- ValueChoice European Equity Fund
- ValueChoice Asia Pacific Equity Fund
- Hang Seng Index Tracking Fund
- Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Tracking Fund
|Note 1: Fees and charges of an MPF Conservative Fund can be deducted from either (i) the assets of the fund or (ii) members' account by way of unit deduction. The MPF Conservative Fund of the Hang Seng Mandatory Provident Fund – SuperTrust Plus uses method (i) and, therefore, its unit prices, net asset value and fund performance quoted have reflected the impact of fees and charges.
|Note 2: Members can also invest in the Default Investment Strategy which consists of both the Core Accumulation Fund and Age 65 Plus Fund (with proportion in each of these two constituent funds automatically adjusted when the members are between the ages at 50 and 64).