Bupa Hero VHIS Plan ("Relevant Plan") is a Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) plan certified by the Food and Health Bureau of Hong Kong. The Relevant Plan is underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa") and distributed by Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") as its banking partner in Hong Kong.
Bupa Hero VHIS Plan
VHIS Certified Plan (No. F00040)
Offers HKD25 million (Advance Plan) full cover1 in Asia, Australia and New Zealand2 annually, without sub-limits on hospitalisation and surgical claims. You can enjoy up to 75% first-year premium discount3 upon successful enrolment with the annual payment mode.
Online application takes only 10 minutes. You can apply for the Advance Plan online, without the hassle of medical examination and document submission.
It takes only 3 steps to complete the online application process:
Quote > Apply > Pay
Generous protection without any worries
- Full cover1 in Asia, Australia and New Zealand2 of HKD25 million annually for the Advance Plan
- Full cover1 for prescribed non-surgical cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy, target therapy, immunotherapy, etc.
- Eligible for tax deduction4 on premiums of up to HKD8,000 annually
- Average monthly premiums from HKD735 for semi-private room (Advance plan)
- Cashless treatment5 available with your Bupa medical card
- No lifetime benefit limit and coverage will be automatically renewed each year
Comprehensive mental health support
- First mental health clinical network7 in Hong Kong
- Full cover1 for covered inpatient psychiatric treatments across Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- 24-hour Mental Health Service Hotline8 operated by qualified and experienced counsellors and clinical psychologists to offer free emotional support
Online application for Bupa Hero VHIS Plan (Advance) does not offer optional benefit subscription. If you would like to enrol in the optional benefits, please visit one of our branches for an analysis of your insurance needs and complete the application.
From now until 30 June 2021, enjoy 30% off for single enrolment and up to 75% off3 for family enrolment upon successful enrolment with the annual payment mode! Average monthly premium is from HKD293 for a family of 4. Please click here for the offer details.
Up to 75% first-year premium discount is based on 4 or more family members who enrol together, they can firstly enjoy 15% family discount, and an extra 70% welcome premium discount will be subsequently applied to the discounted premium. Actual total premium discount is 74.5%. The 75% premium discount is only applicable to 4 family members or above enrolling together by phone or at a branch, but is not applicable to online enrolment. Family of 4 is based on two 30-year-olds, one 3-year-old and one 1-year-old insured persons enrolling in the Advance Plan with yearly payment and a HK$80,000 deductible. Actual premiums vary depending on the age of the insured person. These premiums include the welcome premium discount and family discount (if applicable), levy is not included.