- Please CLICK HERE and read carefully the summary of the key features and risks specific to this fund stated in the factsheet prepared by the relevant fund house before making any investment decision.
- Investors should note that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested), prices of fund units may go up as well as down and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
- Funds below may invest extensively in financial derivative instruments, thus subject to higher volatility as well as higher credit/counterparty and liquidity risks. Investing in these funds will involve a higher risk of loss of all, or substantial part, of the capital invested.
- In order to comply with the requirements in relation to investor characterization as set out by Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong (the "SFC"), Hang Seng Bank Limited (the "Bank") only accepts customers who have been characterized by the Bank as having general knowledge of the nature and risks of derivatives to subscribe for fund(s) marked with "@" below.
- Fund(s) marked with "^" are Complex Products as defined under the SFC's Guidelines on Online Distribution and Advisory Platforms and investors should exercise caution in relation to such fund(s).
- Fund(s) marked with “#” are classified as High Yield Bond Funds by the Bank based on the Bank’s internal assessment and investors should exercise caution in understanding the special features and risks of such fund(s) investing primarily in high-yield debt securities and refer to Notice to Customers for Fund Investing for details.
- Fixed Term Bond Funds have a fixed maturity date and subscriptions may not be allowed after the respective initial offer period. Redemptions prior to the maturity date may be subject to a downward price adjustment and investors may be redeeming at a lower redemption price (including switching-out of the Fund effected by redemption). Switching/redemption of fixed term bond funds before their maturity date may undermine investors' investment returns. The principal repaid before maturities of the underlying investments may be re-invested in shorter-dated debt securities or cash or cash equivalents, which may result in lower interest income and returns, if any, to the fund. Liquidation of the fund's underlying investments prematurely to meet substantial redemptions may adversely affect the value and return, if any, of the fund. Substantial redemptions during the term of the fund may render the size of the fund to shrink significantly and trigger the fund to be terminated earlier. Neither the distributions nor the capital of the fund is guaranteed. Please read carefully and understand the relevant fund's offering documents, including the fund details and full text of the risk factors stated therein, in detail before making any investment decision.
- Fund(s) marked with "~" are not authorised by the SFC and are only made available to Professional Investors as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
Investors should not rely solely on the information contained on this webpage to make investment decisions. Investors should read carefully and understand the relevant fund's offering documents (including the fund details and full text of the risk factors stated therein (in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets for funds investing in emerging markets)) before making any investment decision.