You will receive a SMS notification when you have completed the following transaction in Personal e-Banking:
- Transfers to non-registered 3rd-party accounts
- Bill payment to payee under “e-merchants” category
- Issue e-Cheque
- Raise transfer limit
- Register new payee
- Set up / amend Direct Debit Authorisation to designated beneficiaries
- Change of personal particular
- Reset password via “Forget password(s)”
To conduct the above transactions, you must have your mobile number registered in our record. Please note that your SMS message will not be forwarded even if you have subscribed to an 'SMS Forwarding' service provided by a telecommunications service providers in Hong Kong.
To review and update your registered mobile number, please visit Customer Services > Account Maintenance > Personal Particulars after logging on to Personal e-Banking.