We may send SMS notifications to your registered mobile phone number for certain card and bank transactions in accordance with the online banking security guidelines issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
Customers will receive an SMS alert from us after performing the following transactions via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking:
- Transfer to non-registered third party account
- Bill payment to beneficiary in the ‘online merchants’ category
- Issue of electronic cheque
- Increase transfer limit
- Add registered payee
In order to perform any of the above transactions via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking or Mobile Banking app, you must provide us with your valid and current Hong Kong mobile phone number. You can visit Manage Your Banking Profile to check or update your registered mobile phone number.
Alternatively, you may register or update your mobile phone number by:
- Logging in to Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and clicking on the following links on the menu on the left of the page: Customer Service
Change Account Information Personal Information; or
- Calling our 24-hour Phone Banking hotline: (852) 2998 8022 (Signature Customers) / (852) 2998 9188 (Prestige Banking Customers) / (852) 2822 8228 (Preferred Banking Customers) / (852) 2912 3456 (Integrated Account Customers); or
- Visiting any Hang Seng Bank branch