Integrated account holders can set up their own phone banking PIN at any Hang Seng ATM. This password will allow you to use Hang Seng Phone Banking services.
To protect your interests, please consider adopting the below measures to enhance the security level of your phone banking PIN:
- When you receive the printed notification containing your phone banking PIN, memorise the password and change immediately, and then securely erase the notification
- Call our 24-hour Phone Banking Hotline: (852) 2998 8022 for Signature customers, (852) 2998 9188 for Prestige Banking Customers, (852) 2822 8228 for Preferred Banking Customers, (852) 2912 3456 for Integrated Account Customers, or use any Hang Seng ATM to change your phone banking PIN
- Keep your phone banking PIN secret as always to guard against fraud. Do not divulge your phone banking PIN to or allow using it by anyone (including Hang Seng staff)
- Do not write the phone banking PIN down (especially on any of your ATM card or other cards, or on any items stored with the cards)
- Do not use personal information easily being guessed or obtained, e.g. identity card number, phone number or birthday, as the phone banking PIN
- Set a separate PIN for phone banking which is not used for other banking services
- Change phone banking PIN through our Phone Banking hotline or ATM from time to time
Your Phone Banking services will be suspended if you enter the wrong phone banking PIN for four times in a row. For reactivation, or if you forget the PIN, please use the relevant ATM card to reset your PIN at our ATM, or apply at any Hang Seng branch during office hours.
Please call our Phone Banking Hotline: (852) 2998 8022 for Signature customers, (852) 2998 9188 for Prestige customers, (852) 2822 8228 for Preferred Banking customers, (852) 2912 3456 for Integrated Account customers or (852) 2822 0228 for other customers immediately if you have forgotten your phone banking PIN, or the PIN is stolen, or your account shows an unauthorised transaction.