- The promotion period commences on 1 July 2021 and expires on 30 September 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”). The offers are available to customers who successfully apply for and draw down Hang Seng Personal Revolving Loan within the Promotion Period.
- Annual fee of Handy Cash Personal Revolving Loan is HKD400. Customers who successfully apply for the loan can be entitled to a first-year annual fee waiver.
- The final approved loan amount which is calculated by way of monthly salary multiple is subject to change in accordance with the circumstances of individual cases. The approval of the loan is subject to Hang Seng Bank Limited's (“Hang Seng”) final decision.
- You must pay at least the minimum payment amount due on or before the Payment Due Date as shown on the statement. The minimum payment amount is HKD200 or the sum of items (i) to (iv) below (whichever is higher):
- all fees and charges (including finance charges and annual fees);
- any overdue minimum payment amount;
- amount exceeding the designated credit limit after deducting the amount of items (i) and (ii) from the outstanding balance; and
- 1% of the outstanding balance after deducting the amount of items (i) to (iii).
- Hang Seng Credit Card customers can operate their loan account with their existing Hang Seng Credit Card (not applicable to Supplementary Card, Corporate Card and Private Label Card). A new Hang Seng Card may be issued for customers to operate the loan account (only applicable to those who indicate on the application form that they are applying for a Hang Seng Card, or those who have a credit card already linked to two bank accounts).
- You can withdraw up to HKD20,000 a day from any ATM. The limit for transfer and EPS transactions can be up to HKD50,000 a day. The handling fee for cash withdrawal / fund transfer is 2% of transaction amount or HKD50 (whichever is higher). Withdrawal / transfer at ATMs other than those of Hang Seng / HSBC located in Hong Kong is subject to an additional handling fee of up to HKD31. The annual fee for personal revolving loan is HKD400. If you fail to make minimum payment on or before the payment due date, a late charge will be charged.
- During the promotion period, customers who have successfully applied for Hang Seng Handy Cash Revolving Loan via hangseng.com/loan, Hang Seng Personal e-Banking or Hang Seng Personal Banking Mobile App and withdraw with a minimum approved loan amount of HKD50,000 within two weeks after approval and maintain the outstanding balance of customer’s first monthly statement (“the Statement”) at least 30% of the approved loan amount are eligible for HKD200 Cash Rebate. The cash rebate will be credited to customer’s revolving loan account by 31 December 2021 without prior notice. To be eligible for rebate, customers must have no record of default or late payment. If customers close or cancel their loan accounts ahead of rebate date, he/ she shall not be eligible for the rebate.
- No person other than the customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Hang Seng reserves the right to terminate the offers of this promotion at any time or to vary the same and the related terms and conditions from time to time.
- In case of any dispute arising from the above loan and offer, Hang Seng's records shall prevail and the decision of Hang Seng shall be final.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Interest of Revolving Loan Account will be calculated on the basis of actual number of days elapsed and a 365/ 366-day year. The salary scheme of our representatives (included basic salary and incentive) is based on their performance of various aspects and not only the sales target achieved. For the loan and offer details, interest rates, annualised percentage rates, terms and conditions, please contact Hang Seng's staff or refer to the application form.