As a Signature customer, a best-of-the-breed team of experts in wealth management, as well as other specialists, are here to serve you. You are vested in the unparalleled privileges and offers. From palate to healthcare and lifestyle perks, every special experience is here for you to revel in and celebrate your success.
From 1 October 2021 to 31 Decemeber 2021 ("Promotion Period"), join Signature to exclusively enjoy the following fabulous rewards by meeting the respective requirements:
|Designated Total Relationship Balance Growth Amount||Cash Reward|
|HKD8,000,000 or above||HKD18,000|
|HKD5,000,000 - HKD7,999,999||HKD12,000|
|HKD3,000,000 - HKD4,999,999||HKD10,000|
Investment and Wealth Management Products
- Eligible Signature customers successfully subscribe for any Relevant Investment Products4 with a designated investment amount to exclusively enjoy HKD12,888 worth of reward5
- Eligible customers can enjoy 0% Investment Fund subscription fee offer for the first transaction up to HKD200,000 subscription amount (or its equivalent) during the promotion period6
- Investment Fund Transfer-in Offer: Enjoy a HKD500 cash reward for the first HKD500,000 cumulative transfer-in amount of eligible investment fund units, and a HKD400 cash reward for every cumulative transfer-in amount of HKD200,000 thereafter, with no cap
- New Securities Customers can enjoy up to 20 trades at $0 brokerage per month for 6 consecutive months for HK stocks/ Stock Connect Securities or US stocks transactions conducted through Hang Seng Invest Express, Signature Banking customers can enjoy extra 1-month fee waiver offer7
- 0.2% brokerage fee8 Hong Kong Stocks traded via automated securities trading channels
- Enjoy a first-year premium discount upon successful application for any Designated Life Insurance Plan9
- Successfully apply for the eCancerPro Insurance Plan or eFamilyPro Life Insurance Plan with designated promotion code to enjoy 6-month premium waiver10
- Successfully apply for the eIncomePro Deferred Annuity Plan (100% Guaranteed) with the designated promo code 3IPC10 and pay the premiums with Annual Payment Mode with your Hang Seng Credit Card to enjoy 10X Cash Dollars Rebate / yuu Points11
Foreign Exchange Offer12
- Enjoy interest rate of up to 12% p.a.13 for exchange of designated currencies and set up of 1-week time deposit at the same time
- Up to HKD1,000 cash reward14 for fulfillment of designated FX transaction requirement by Eligible Customers
- Remittance Fee Waiver for Designated Outward Remittance15
- Term and conditions apply to the offers. For details, please visit .
- Set in Sai Kung’s stunning natural landscape, Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy (HKGTA) is an integrated sports and sports wellness destination curates personalised golf and tennis training programmes from two world-class sports institutes, drawing sport-conscious individuals and families together to create a contemporary bespoke lifestyle. From the signature HKGTA Short-Game Course, full-size indoor tennis court, overnight accommodation, dining and leisure opportunities are inspired to nourish and revitalise. For details, please visit .
- The 2 Days 1 Night Sport-cation Package (maximum of four guests per package) includes one-hour access to the Golf Hitting Station, one night accommodation at a Garden Duplex with three bedrooms, breakfast at Cafeteria, sport passes to access the sports & recreation facilities, personalised site tour and admission consultation. The Family Day Pass (maximum of four guests per package) includes one-hour access to the Golf Hitting Station, HK$500 dining voucher, sport passes to access the sports & recreation facilities, personalised site tour and admission consultation.
- “Relevant Investment Products" refer to Signature and Prestige Banking customers subscription for and/or switching to any investment funds distributed by the Bank (except for the fund subscription through Hang Seng Monthly Investment Plan for Funds, fund subscriptions via SimplyFund (under the account number suffix of 384), and other funds/ fund transactions as specified by the Bank from time to time) through general subscription, Advanced Switching Service and/or the General Fund Switching Service, subscription for equity linked structured products or purchase of secondary market bonds (exclude Exchange Fund Note issued by HKSAR, Silver Bond, i-bond, all IPO bonds and 3rd party Certificate of Deposit) and subscribe for MaxiInterest Investment Deposit and Capital Protected Investment Deposit through any channels of the Bank during Promotion Period.
- The promotion period is valid from 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 . Terms and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- The promotion period is from 1 January to 31 December 2021. Terms and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit . The offer is applicable to Signature customers of the Bank who did not perform any transactions in Investment Fund Account (under the account number suffix of 382) during the period from 1 January 2021 to 12 September 2021 (subject to the Bank’s records).
- Promotion Period from 6 September to 31 December 2021. New Securities Customers (including all of the account holders of the New Securities Account) must not hold any securities account (personal/ joint) with the Bank within a period of 6 months preceding the account opening date. Investment involves risk. Terms and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- 0.2% brokerage fee for trading HK Stocks will be effective from the 7th trading day in the next calendar month after customers joining / upgrading to Signature successfully or the 7th trading day in the next calendar month of securities account opening day (whichever is Later).
- Term and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- The promotion period is from 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021. Terms and Conditions apply. Please note the relevant product risks. For details and to obtain promotion code, please contact us at 2998 8038. This plan is underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited.
- The promotion period is from 1 September to 31 December 2021.Terms and Conditions apply. Please note the relevant product risks. This plan is underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited. For details, please visit .
- The promotion period is from 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021. Terms and Conditions apply. Foreign Exchange involves Exchange Rate Risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa. For the offer details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- The above interest rate offers are quoted with reference to the interest rates offered by the Bank on 30 September 2021 and are for reference only.
- Eligible customers refer to customers of any personal integrated accounts of the Bank who did not perform any foreign exchange transaction with the Bank (including buy/sell transactions for any foreign currencies available in the Bank) from 1 April to 30 September 2021.
- Charges out of scope of designated outward remittance fees, and charges levied by the beneficiary bank in connection with the Eligible Transactions will not be waived.
- Terms and conditions apply to all products / services and offers mentioned in this material. Please click here for the detailed terms and conditions.
- The material by itself is not and should not be considered as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to deal in any of the investment products or services mentioned herein.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please contact our branch staff for enquiries.
- Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”) reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate these offers and to amend their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- The content of this material has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
- This material is not intended to provide, and shall not be regarded or relied upon as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
- The promotion is intended for persons in Hong Kong.
Life Insurance Plans
The above information is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. Please refer to the promotion leaflets/flyers and contracts for the important information such as detailed coverage, exact Terms and Conditions and exclusions of the relevant Life Insurance Plans. Please refer to the product brochures for the relevant product risks. The above Life Insurance Plans are underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited. Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorized by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and the insurance products are products of Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited but not Hang Seng Bank. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Hang Seng Bank and you out of the selling process or processing of the related insurance product transaction, Hang Seng Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance products should be resolved between Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and you directly.
Medical Insurance Plans
The Relevant Plans are underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa"), which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority in Hong Kong. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Bupa for the distribution of the Relevant Plans. Premiums will be payable to Bupa upon enrolment in the Relevant Plans. Bupa will provide Hang Seng Bank with the relevant commission and performance bonus in accordance with the selling of the Relevant Plans. The existing sales staff remuneration policy offered by Hang Seng Bank would take into account various aspects of the staff performance but not solely the sales amount. HealthPro Concierge Service is provided by Bupa. In respect of an eligible dispute arising between the Hang Seng Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Hang Seng Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however, any dispute over the policy terms or performance (claims and service) of the product should be resolved directly between Bupa and the customer. The above information is a product summary for reference only. Please refer to the Policy for detailed coverage, general exclusions, terms and conditions.
Risk Disclosure of Investment Fund
- Investors should note that investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested), prices of fund units may go up as well as down and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read the relevant fund’s offering documents (including the full text of the risk factors stated therein (in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets for funds investing in emerging markets) in detail before making any investment decision.
Risk Disclosure of Equity Linked Structured Products
- The market value of the Equity Linked Structured Products may fluctuate and investors may sustain a total loss of their investment. Prospective investors should therefore ensure that they understand the nature of the Equity Linked Structured Products and carefully study the risk factors set out in the offering documents for the Equity Linked Structured Products and, where necessary, seek independent professional advice, before they decide whether to invest in equity linked investments. If you purchase the Equity Linked Structured Products, you are relying upon the creditworthiness of the Issuer of Equity Linked Structured Products.
- Liquidity risk - Equity Linked Structured Products are designed to be held to its maturity. You may not be able to sell your investment in the Equity Linked Structured Products before maturity. If you try to sell the Equity Linked Structured Products before expiry, the amount you receive may be substantially less than the investment amount you paid for the Equity Linked Structured Products.
- Credit risk of the Equity Linked Structured Products issuer - Equity Linked Structured Products constitute general unsecured and unsubordinated contractual obligations of the issuer. When you buy Equity Linked Structured Products, you will be relying on the creditworthiness of the Equity Linked Structured Products issuer and of no other person. You have no rights under the terms and conditions of Equity Linked Structured Products against any issuer of any linked stock. If the relevant Equity Linked Structured Products issuer becomes insolvent or default on its obligations under the Equity Linked Structured Products, in the worst case scenario, you could lose all of your investment.
- Not the same as investing in linked stock - Investing in Equity Linked Structured Products is not the same as investing in the linked stock(s). Changes in the market price or level of any linked stock(s) may not lead to a corresponding change in the market value of, or your potential gain or loss under, the Equity Linked Structured Products.
Important Risk Warning of Bond and 3rd party Certificate of Deposit Product
- Bonds and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in a bond/CD unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the bond/CD is suitable to you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Your intermediary is under a duty to assure that you understand the nature and risks of this product, and that you have sufficient net worth to be able to assume the risks and bear the potential losses of trading in this product.
- Bonds are not deposits and should not be treated as substitute for conventional time deposits.
- Certificate of Deposit is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investors who purchase bonds/CDs are exposed to the credit risk of the issuer and guarantor (if any) of the bonds/CDs. There is no assurance of protection against a default by the issuer/guarantor in respect of the repayment obligations. In the worst case scenario, any failure by the issuer and the guarantor (if any) to perform their respective obligations under the bonds/CDs when due may result in a total loss of all of your investment.
Risk Disclosure of MaxiInterest Investment Deposit:
- This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the MaxiInterest Investment Deposit unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors should read the relevant Important Facts Statement, Terms and Conditions and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision.
- Investors should note that this product is not capital protected and is not a normal time deposit, and thus should not be considered as normal time deposit or its alternative.
- Earnings on this product are limited to the nominal interest payable. As the principal and the earning will be paid in the Deposit Currency or the Linked Currency, whichever has depreciated against the other, investors will have to bear the potential losses due to currency depreciation, which may be substantial. If the product is withdrawn before maturity, investors will also have to bear the costs involved. Such losses and costs may reduce the earnings and the principal amount of this product.
- Investors should seek professional advice where necessary. The relevant Terms and Conditions of this product are available upon request to the staff of the Bank.
- This product is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investment in this product is subject to the credit risk of the Bank.
- Renminbi (RMB) is subject to foreign exchange control by the PRC government and thus investors investing in the MaxiInterest Investment Deposit involving RMB are subject to the currency risk of RMB.
Risk Disclosure of Capital Protected Investment Deposit:
- This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Capital Protected Investment Deposit unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Investor should read the Important Facts Statement of the relevant investment type, the relevant term sheet, Terms and Conditions and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision.
- Investor should note that this product is not normal time deposit and thus should not be considered as normal time deposit or its alternative.
- This product is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investment in this product is subject to the credit risk of the Bank.
- Renminbi (RMB) is subject to foreign exchange control by the PRC government and thus investors investing in the Currency-Linked Capital Protected Investment Deposit involving RMB are subject to the currency risk of RMB.
Important Risk Warnings in relation to Securities Investment
These promotion materials have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong ("SFC"). The information contained herein is for general information and reference purposes only and is not intended to provide professional investment or other advice. It is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision. You should not make any investment decision based solely on the information and services provided herein. Before making any investment decision, you should take into account your own circumstances including but not limited to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives, and should understand the nature, terms and risks of the relevant investment product. You should obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary.
These promotion materials are not intended to provide or regard as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
Investors should note that investment involves risks and the prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Investors should note that investing in different Renminbi-denominated securities and products involves different risks (including but are not limited to currency risk, exchange rate risk, credit risk of issuer / counterparty, interest rate risk, liquidity risk (where appropriate)). The key risks of investing in A-shares of Stock Connect Northbound Trading include:
- Transactions under the Northbound or Southbound Trading of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect / Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect will not be covered by the Investor Compensation Fund in Hong Kong.
- Once the respective quota is used up, trading will be affected or will be suspended.
- Stock Connect Northbound Trading will only operate on days when both markets are open for trading and when banks in both markets are open on the corresponding settlement days. Investors should take note of the days the Stock Connect Northbound Trading is open for business and decide according to their own risk tolerance whether or not to take on the risk of price fluctuations in securities during the time when Stock Connect Northbound Trading is not trading.
- When some stocks are recalled from the scope of eligible stocks for trading via Stock Connect Northbound Trading, the stocks can only be sold but NOT bought.
- Investors will be exposed to currency risk if conversion of the local currency into RMB is required.
Foreign securities carry additional risks not generally associated with securities in the domestic market. The value or income (if any) of foreign securities may be more volatile and could be adversely affected by changes in many factors. Client assets received or held by the licensed or registered person outside Hong Kong are subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the relevant overseas jurisdiction which may be different from the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap.571) and the rules made thereunder. Consequently, such client assets may not enjoy the same protection as that conferred on client assets received or held in Hong Kong.
Investors should not only base on this material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail in the relevant risk disclosure statements.
Risk Disclosure of Foreign Exchange
Foreign Exchange involves Exchange Rate Risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa.
RMB currency risk
Renminbi ("RMB") is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Other point(s) to note
- The mobile app is free of charge, but normal banking and transaction charges may apply when you conduct transactions via the app. Please refer to the Bank's service charges for details. In addition, customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your mobile network service provider.
- The mobile app can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. You can use a 2G, 3G, HSDPA, 4G or Wi-Fi service. However, you must have a mobile internet service plan and handset that can support Internet access. Access to the Internet may also involve set-up procedures on your handset for some fixed IP SIM cards. Please check with your telecommunication service provider for details and up-to-date instructions. The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when mobile web browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider. Customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.