Revel in a new dimension of eminence in the new year. Join Prestige Private now and experience an array of unparalleled, bespoke services. No matter which stage of life you are in, Prestige Private is here to help you grasp every wealth opportunity and simply live life to the fullest.
From 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023 ("Promotion Period"), join Prestige Private to enjoy exclusively welcome reward and privileges1 up to HKD82,000 and the following fabulous offers by meeting the respective requirements.
Total Relationship Balance Reward
Eligible customer who newly open/upgraded to Prestige Private and achieve the designated growth amount for Total Relationship Balance to enjoy:
|Eligible customer||Designated growth amount^||Cash Reward|
|New Customer*||HKD8,000,000 or above||HKD33,000|
|Existing Customer||HKD5,000,000 or above||HKD12,000|
|HKD3,000,000 - HKD4,999,999||HKD8,000|
|HKD 1,000,000 - HKD2,999,999||HKD2,800|
* New Customer(s) mentioned herein refers to Eligible Customers who have opened a new Prestige Private of the Bank during the Promotion Period, but excluding customer who have ever held any Hong Kong Dollars/Foreign Currency savings, current, time deposit accounts or any Integrated Accounts with the Bank in the previous 12-month period (both start and end dates are inclusive) prior to the account opening month. For details, please refer to enclosed terms and conditions.
^ To be eligible for the relevant reward, eligible customers must maintain Total Relationship Balance of HKD8,000,000 or above in the second, the third and the fourth months after the month of Prestige Private account opening / upgrade month.
Subscription of Relevant Investment Products to enjoy up to HKD10,000 cash rewards4
New Prestige Private customers who have successfully subscribed for Relevant Investment Products with specific Accumulated Investment Amount will be entitled to cash reward below:
|Relevant Investment Products||Accumulated Investment Amount
(equivalent to HKD)
|Cash Reward (HKD)|
|Investment Funds Distributed by the Bank, Structured Products and / or Secondary Market Bonds||HKD500,000 – HKD 999,999||HKD500|
|HKD1,000,000 - 4,999,999||HKD1,000|
|HKD5,000,000 or above||HKD6,000|
|MaxiInterest Investment Deposit, Certificate of Deposit Product and/or Capital Protected Investment Deposit||Every HKD500,000||HKD400
Life Insurance Plan Offers5
- Enjoy up to HKD10,000 cash voucher upon successful application for any Designated Life Insurance Plan
- Enjoy a first-year premium discount upon successful application for any Designated Life Insurance Plan
Preferential Interest Rate
Time Deposit Preferential Interest Rate
Join Prestige Private to enjoy Time Deposit Preferential Interest Rate6
- Eligible customer can enjoy Bank's Cost Price7 to exchange currencies
- Foreign Currency Time Deposit Interest Rate of up to 13.9% p.a8
for buy and sell trades of HK stocks/A-shares/US stocks and other offers
$0 brokerage fee for buy and sell trades of HK stocks/A-shares/US stocks and other offers9
New Securities Customers enjoy:
- Unlimited $0 brokerage fee: for both buy and sell trades of HK stocks/A-shares/US stocks conduct through online trading channels via online trading channels in first 3 month starting from account opening date
- Trade more to earn up to HKD8,000 cash reward: $100 cash reward for each trade of HK Stock / A shares via online trading channels from 4th – 6th month starting from the account opening date
- Deposit HK stocks into your new securities account to receive a maximum of HKD12,000 cash reward
Existing Securities Customers enjoy:
- $0 brokerage for buy trades of ETFs via online trading channels
- Deposit HK stocks into your securities account to receive a maximum of HKD3,600 cash reward
- IPO handling fee waiver for all IPOs of HK stocks subscribed through the online channels
Fund Subscription Fee Offer
Customers who newly open Investment Fund Account can enjoy a 0% fund subscription fee offer10
Existing Investment Fund customers can enjoy the below fund subscription fee offer11
|Bond Funds||Other Funds||Index Funds|
|Net 1.5% Subscription Fee
(via any channels)
|Net 1.8% Subscription Fee
(via any channels)
|Net 1% Subscription Fee
(via online channels)
Transfer-in Investment Fund Units offer12
- HKD300 cash rewards for every HKD100,000 accumulated Fund Transfer-in amount for reaching HKD200,000 - HKD499,999 accumulated Fund Transfer-in amount
- HKD400 cash rewards for every HKD100,000 accumulated Fund Transfer-in amount for reaching HKD500,000 or above accumulated Fund Transfer-in amount with no upper limit
Prestige Private Payroll Service Rewards Up to HKD4,00013
Set up payroll service via a newly opened / upgraded Prestige Private account with at least one-month payroll record during the designated payroll period and fulfil the designated payroll amount14 ("Eligible Payroll Customers") to enjoy up to HKD1,400 cash reward15.
|Average Monthly Payroll Amount (HKD)
("Designated Payroll Amount")
|Cash Reward (HKD)|
|$80,000 or above||$1,400|
|$50,000 - below $80,000||$1,000|
|$30,000 - below $50,000||$600|
New Fund Deposit Rewards
Eligible Payroll Customers deposit new funds in the designated deposit accounts and meet the requirements of designated deposits incremental amount ("Eligible Incremental Amount16") during the designated period to enjoy up to HKD2,600 cash rewards.
|Designated Deposit Account||Eligible Incremental Amount||Cash Reward (HKD)|
|HKD Savings/Current Account||HKD100,000 or above||$1,300|
|USD Savings Deposit Account||USD10,000 or above||$1,300|
A chance to win a HKD10,000 Apple Store gift card
Online Investment Services Lucky Draw Campaign17
- Get a lucky draw chance upon subscribing or completing designated products or services online, each eligible customer can get maximum 18 lucky draw chances to win a HKD10,000 Apple Store gift card (30 quotas).
phone banking hotline
If you are in doubt of our marketing and promotional activities and materials, please call customer service enquiry hotline for authentication.
- The offers includes "Total Relationship Balance" reward up to HKD33,000; Family Pack value up to HKD29,000; Subscription of Relevant Investment Products up to HKD10,000 rewards and up to HKD10,000 cash voucher upon successful application for any Designated Life Insurance Plan.
- Terms and conditions apply to the offers. For details, please visit hangseng.com/prestige-private/privilege.
- The promotion period of Customer Referral Reward is from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. Please visit hangseng.com/mgm1 for details.
- Promotion period from 6 February 2023 to 31 March 2023. Investment involves risks. Terms and conditions apply to the offer, please enquire the Bank's staff or visit hangseng.com/wem for details.
- The promotion period is from 9 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. Terms and conditions apply. Please note the relevant product risks. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit hangseng.com/lifeinsurance.
- Eligible Customers can enjoy preferential interest rate by placing Time Deposit with Eligible New Fund Balance via branch or Phone Banking. For details, please check with our branch staff.
- The promotion period is from 3 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. For exchange with designated transaction amount by Eligible Customers. Bank's Cost Price refers to the exchange rate for foreign exchange without any sales margin normally charged by the Bank. Other mark-up applied to the exchange rate for operational reasons however will not be waived. Terms and Conditions apply. For the definition of Eligible Customers and the offer details, please contact our branch staff or visit hangseng.com/forexoffer.
- The promotion period is from 3 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. For exchange of designated currencies and set up of 1-week time deposit at the same time with designated transaction amount. The offer's interest rate is quoted with reference to the interest rates offered by the Bank on 3 January 2023 and is for reference only. The relevant interest rates will be subject to revision based on the prevailing market conditions. Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit hangseng.com/forexoffer.
- Promotion period of these Securities Services offers are from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. "New Securities Customers" (including all the account holders of the New Securities Account) means customers who must not hold any securities account (personal/ joint) with the Bank within a period of 6 months preceding the account opening date. Investment involves risks. Terms and Conditions apply to the services and offers. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit hangseng.com/stockoffer.
- The promotion period of this offer is from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. Terms and conditions apply to the offer, investment involves risk. Please visit hangseng.com/fundoffer for details.
- The promotion period of this offer is from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023. Terms and conditions apply to the offer, investment involves risk. Please visit hangseng.com/invfund for details.
- The promotion period of this offer is from 3 January 2023 to 30 December 2023. Terms and conditions apply to the offer, investment involves risk. Please visit hangseng.com/invpromotion for details.
- The promotion period is from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for Payroll Service Offers for Prestige Private for details.
The Promotion is only applicable to Eligible Customers who successfully receive salary via the sole-named or joint-named newly opened/upgraded to Prestige Private ("Payroll Account") within the Promotion Period, and fulfil the following requirements ("Eligible Payroll Customers"):
- Have no payroll record under any account of the Bank during the period from 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022; and
- Have at least one-month payroll record of HKD30,000 or above in Eligible Customer's Payroll Account during the period from 1 January 2023 to 31 May 2023 ("Designated Payroll Period"); and the salary must be directly credited to Eligible Customer's Payroll Account from the employer's company account via Autopay ("Eligible Payroll Record"). Any salary not credited from the employer's company account is not considered an Eligible Payroll Record.
- Each Eligible Payroll Customer is entitled to the Cash Reward once only.
- Eligible Incremental Amount refers to the positive net growth amount of the Eligible Payroll Customer's combined total deposit balance of sole-named HKD Savings/ Current Account ("Total HKD Deposit Balance"), and/or total deposit balance of sole-named USD Savings Account ("Total USD Deposit Balance") from 31 December 2022 ("Baseline Date") to 31 March 2023 ("Comparison Date")("Designated Period"). For Eligible Payroll Customers who did not hold any HKD and/or USD account with the bank at the Baseline Date, his/ her "Total HKD Deposit Balance" or "Total USD Deposit Balance" on the Baseline Date will be treated as Zero. All the related account deposit balances shall be based on the records of the Bank which shall prevail.
- Promotion period from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. Terms and conditions apply to the offer, Investment involves risk. Please visit hangseng.com/invpromo for details.
- Terms and conditions apply to all products / services and offers mentioned in this material. Please click here for the detailed terms and conditions.
- The material by itself is not and should not be considered as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to deal in any of the investment products or services mentioned herein.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please contact our branch staff for enquiries.
- Hang Seng Bank Limited (the "Bank") reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate these offers and to amend their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- The content of this material has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
- This material is not intended to provide, and shall not be regarded or relied upon as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
- The promotion is intended for persons in Hong Kong.
"Risk Profiling Questionnaire"
The Risk Profiling Questionnaire is provided by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the "Bank") and is intended to help the customer understand his/her risk profile and investment needs. The Bank makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or recommendation given. The suggestions are derived from information that the customer has provided to the Bank. The suggestions are designed to meet the needs discussed in this test and are in line with the customer's attitude towards risk. The suggestions are for the customer's consideration when making his/her own investment decisions. The suggestions are not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any financial products and the suggestions should not be considered as investment advice.
Life Insurance Plans
The above information is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. Please refer to the promotion leaflets/flyers and contracts for the important information such as detailed coverage, exact Terms and Conditions and exclusions of the relevant Life Insurance Plans. Please refer to the product brochures for the relevant product risks. The above Life Insurance Plans are underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited. Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorized by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and the insurance products are products of Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited but not Hang Seng Bank. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Hang Seng Bank and you out of the selling process or processing of the related insurance product transaction, Hang Seng Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance products should be resolved between Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and you directly.
Risk Disclosure of Investment Funds
Investors should note that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested), prices or value of investment fund units may go up as well as down and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read carefully and understand the relevant offering documents of the investment funds (including the fund details and full text of the risk factors stated therein) and the Notice to Customers for Fund Investing before making any investment decision. Investment funds are investment products and some may involve derivatives. Investors should carefully consider their own circumstances whether an investment is suitable for them in view of their own investment objectives, investment experience, preferred investment tenor, financial situation, risk tolerance abilities, tax implications and other needs, etc., and should understand the nature, terms and risks of the investment products. Investors should obtain independent professional advice if they have concerns about their investment.
Risk Disclosure of Structured Products
- Structured Products involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in a Structured Product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the Structured Product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Structured Product is a complex product and you should exercise caution in relation to Structured Products. The market value of the Structured Products may fluctuate and investors may sustain a total loss of their investment. Prospective investors should therefore ensure that they understand the nature of the Structured Products and carefully study the risk factors set out in the offering documents for the Structured Products and, where necessary, seek independent professional advice, before they decide whether to invest in any Structured Products. If you purchase the Structured Products, you are relying upon the creditworthiness of the Issuer of the Structured Products.
- Liquidity risk - Structured Products are designed to be held to its maturity. You may not be able to sell your investment in the Structured Products before maturity. If you try to sell the Structured Products before maturity, the amount you receive may be substantially less than the investment amount you paid for the Structured Products.
- Credit risk of the Structured Products issuer - Structured Products constitute general unsecured and unsubordinated contractual obligations of the issuer. When you buy Structured Products, you will be relying on the creditworthiness of the Structured Products issuer and of no other person. You have no rights under the terms and conditions of the Structured Products against any issuer of any linked underlying(s). If the relevant Structured Products issuer becomes insolvent or default on its obligations under the Structured Products, in the worst case scenario, you could lose all of your investment.
- Not the same as investing in linked underlying(s) - Investing in Structured Products is not the same as investing in the linked underlying(s). Changes in the market price or level of any linked underlying(s) may not lead to a corresponding change in the market value of, or your potential gain or loss under, the Structured Products.
- Before making any investment, investors should i) read and fully understand all the offering documents relating to Structured Products and all the risk disclosure statements and risk warnings therein; and ii) make investment decisions in light of your own investment objectives, financial position and particular needs and where necessary consult your own professional advisers before investing.
Risk Disclosure of Bond and Certificate of Deposit Product
- Bonds and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in a bond/CD unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the bond/CD is suitable to you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Your intermediary is under a duty to assure that you understand the nature and risks of this product, and that you have sufficient net worth to be able to assume the risks and bear the potential losses of trading in this product.
- Bonds are not deposits and should not be treated as substitute for conventional time deposits.
- Certificate of Deposit is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investors who purchase bonds/CDs are exposed to the credit risk of the issuer and guarantor (if any) of the bonds/CDs. There is no assurance of protection against a default by the issuer/guarantor in respect of the repayment obligations. In the worst case scenario, any failure by the issuer and the guarantor (if any) to perform their respective obligations under the bonds/CDs when due may result in a total loss of all of your investment.
- Renminbi (RMB) is not a freely convertible currency. As such, investors trading bonds and/or CDs denominated in RMB are subject to additional risks (such as currency risk).
- The above is not an exhaustive list of risk factors. Please refer to the section on "Risk Factors" in the relevant "Bond / Certificate of Deposit Trading Services" Factsheet to understand other risk factors applicable to bonds and CDs.
- The information displayed does not constitute nor is it intended to be construed as any professional advice, offer, solicitation or recommendation to deal in Bonds / CDs. Investors should be aware that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested). The prices of Bonds and CDs may go up as well as down and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should not only base on this information alone to make investment decisions, and should carefully consider whether an investment is suitable for them in view of their own investment objectives, investment experience, investment tenor, financial situation, risk tolerance abilities, tax implications and other needs, etc., and should read the relevant product offering documents and terms and conditions (including the full text of the risk factors therein) in detail before making any investment decisions. Investors should obtain independent professional advice if they have concerns about their investment.
- No guarantee, representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correctness of any general financial and market information, news services and market analysis, projections and/or opinions ("Market Information") provided above and the basis upon which any such Market Information have been made, and no liability or responsibility is accepted by the Bank in relation to the use of or reliance on any such Market Information whatsoever provided in the webinar.
- Investors must make their own assessment of the relevance, accuracy and adequacy of the information provided and make such independent research/investigations as they may consider necessary or appropriate for the purpose of such assessment. The Bank does not make any representation or recommendation or assessment as to whether or not any of the investment(s) mentioned are suitable or applicable to any persons and thus shall not be held responsible in this regard.
Risk Disclosure of MaxiInterest Investment Deposit
- This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the MaxiInterest Investment Deposit unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors should read the relevant Important Facts Statement, Terms and Conditions and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision.
- Investors should note that this product is not capital protected and is not a normal time deposit, and thus should not be considered as normal time deposit or its alternative.
- Earnings on this product are limited to the nominal interest payable. As the principal and the earning will be paid in the Deposit Currency or the Linked Currency, whichever has depreciated against the other, investors will have to bear the potential losses due to currency depreciation, which may be substantial. If the product is withdrawn before maturity, investors will also have to bear the costs involved. Such losses and costs may reduce the earnings and the principal amount of this product.
- Investors should seek professional advice where necessary. The relevant Terms and Conditions of this product are available upon request to the staff of the Bank.
- This product is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investment in this product is subject to the credit risk of the Bank.
- Renminbi (RMB) is subject to foreign exchange control by the PRC government and thus investors investing in the MaxiInterest Investment Deposit involving RMB are subject to the currency risk of RMB.
Risk Disclosure of Capital Protected Investment Deposit
- This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Capital Protected Investment Deposit unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Investor should read the Important Facts Statement of the relevant investment type, the relevant term sheet, Terms and Conditions and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision.
- Investor should note that this product is not normal time deposit and thus should not be considered as normal time deposit or its alternative.
- This product is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investment in this product is subject to the credit risk of the Bank.
- Renminbi (RMB) is subject to foreign exchange control by the PRC government and thus investors investing in the Currency-Linked Capital Protected Investment Deposit involving RMB are subject to thecurrency risk of RMB.
Risk Disclosure of Securities Investment
Investors should note that investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Investors should note that investing in different Renminbi-denominated securities and products involves different risks (including but are not limited to currency risk, exchange rate risk, credit risk of issuer / counterparty, interest rate risk, liquidity risk (where appropriate)). The key risks of investing in securities via the Stock Connect Northbound Trading include:
- Once the respective quota is used up, trading will be affected or will be suspended.
- Stock Connect Northbound Trading will only operate on days when both markets are open for trading and when banks in both markets are open on the corresponding settlement days. Investors should take note of the days the Stock Connect Northbound Trading is open for business and decide according to their own risk tolerance whether or not to take on the risk of price fluctuations in securities during the time when Stock Connect Northbound Trading is not trading.
- When a security is recalled from the scope of eligible securities for trading via Stock Connect Northbound Trading, that security can only be sold but NOT bought.
- Investors will be exposed to currency risk if conversion of the local currency into RMB is required.
Foreign securities carry additional risks not generally associated with securities in the domestic market. The value or income (if any) of foreign securities may be more volatile and could be adversely affected by changes in many factors. Client assets received or held by the licensed or registered person outside Hong Kong are subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the relevant overseas jurisdiction which may be different from the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap.571) and the rules made thereunder. Consequently, such client assets may not enjoy the same protection as that conferred on client assets received or held in Hong Kong.
Investors should not only base on this material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail in the relevant risk disclosure statements.
Risk Disclosure of Exchange Traded Fund ("ETF") investment
Investors should note that ETF is different from a typical unit trust and many factors will affect its performance. In general, the market price per ETF unit may be significantly higher or lower than its net asset value per unit due to market demand and supply, liquidity, and scale of trading spread in the secondary market and will fluctuate during the trading day. ETF is different from stocks, investors should read the offering documents of the relevant ETF and understand the features and risks of ETF etc.
RMB Currency Risk
Renminbi ("RMB") is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Foreign Currency Risk
Foreign Exchange involves Exchange Rate Risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa, and/or in the event that the customer converts a foreign currency time deposit to HKD upon maturity.
These promotion materials have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong ("SFC"). The information contained herein is for general information and reference purposes only and is not intended to provide professional investment or other advice. It is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision. You should not make any investment decision based solely on the information and services provided herein. Before making any investment decision, you should take into account your own circumstances including but not limited to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives, and should understand the nature, terms and risks of the relevant investment product. You should obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary.
These promotion materials are not intended to provide or regard as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
Other point(s) to note
- The mobile app is free of charge, but normal banking and transaction charges may apply when you conduct transactions via the app. Please refer to the Bank's service charges for details. In addition, customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your mobile network service provider.
- The mobile app can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. You can use a 2G, 3G, HSDPA, 4G or Wi-Fi service. However, you must have a mobile internet service plan and handset that can support Internet access. Access to the Internet may also involve set-up procedures on your handset for some fixed IP SIM cards. Please check with your telecommunication service provider for details and up-to-date instructions. The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when mobile web browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider. Customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.