At Hang Seng, Signature is a brand-new, bespoke service experience built around the idea of “Where Experts Meet”. A best-of-the-breed team of experts in wealth management, as well as other specialists, are here to serve you with tailored services and offers.
From 2 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 ("Promotion Period"), join Signature to exclusively enjoy the following fabulous rewards by meeting the respective requirements:
|Exclusive Wealth Management Product Offers|
|Investment and Wealth Management Products
||0.2% brokerage fee for Hong Kong Stocks traded via automated trading channels|
Life Insurance 5
Enjoy up to 20% first-year premium discount upon successful application for any Designated Life Insurance Plan with a designated annualised premium amount
Enjoy a HKD1,000 first-year premium discount upon successful enrolment in the Global Prestige VHIS Plan [VHIS Certified Plan (No. F00035)] with the annual premium payment mode
|Foreign Exchange Offer
||Enjoy a HKD50 cash reward7 by completing a single FX transaction of at least HKD100,000 or its equivalent and fulfilling the designated requirements|
- Set in Sai Kung’s stunning natural landscape, Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy (HKGTA) is an integrated sports and sports wellness destination curates personalised golf and tennis training programmes from two world-class sports institutes, drawing sport-conscious individuals and families together to create a contemporary bespoke lifestyle. From the signature HKGTA Short-Game Course, full-size indoor tennis court, overnight accommodation, dining and leisure opportunities are inspired to nourish and revitalise. For details, please visit .
- The Two Days One Night Sport-cation Package (maximum of four guests per package) includes one-hour access to the Golf Hitting Station, one night accommodation at a Garden Duplex with three bedrooms, breakfast at Cafeteria, sport passes to access the sports & recreation facilities, personalised site tour and admission consultation. The Family Day Pass (maximum of four guests per package) includes one-hour access to the Golf Hitting Station, HK$500 dining voucher, sport passes to access the sports & recreation facilities, personalised site tour and admission consultation.
- “Relevant Investment Products" refer to Signature and Prestige Banking customers subscription for and/or switching to any investment funds distributed by the Bank (except for the fund subscription through Hang Seng Monthly Investment Plan for Funds, fund subscriptions via SimplyFund (under the account number suffix of 384), and other funds/ fund transactions as specified by the Bank from time to time) through general subscription, Advanced Switching Service and/or the General Fund Switching Service, subscription for equity linked structured products or purchase of secondary market bonds (exclude Exchange Fund Note issued by HKSAR, Silver Bond, i-bond, all IPO bonds and 3rd party Certificate of Deposit) and through any channels of the Bank during Promotion Period.
- The promotion period of this offer is from 2 January to 27 February 2021.Terms and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- The promotion period is valid from 21 December 2020 till 11 February 2021. For details please contact our branch staff or visit .
- Term and conditions apply. For details, please contact our branch staff or visit .
- Each eligible customer can enjoy the HKD 50 cash reward once only during the Promotional Period. The promotion period is from 2 January 2021 to 30 April 2021. For details, please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is not applicable to the Facility with property as pledged asset. "P" represents the HKD Prime Rate as quoted by Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") from time to time.
- Annual fee is 0.1% of the Approved Ceiling Limit. Fee will be waived for the first year from the date of the confirmation of approval issued by Hang Seng for approving the Secured Overdraft Facility. If annual utilization rate of the Approved Ceiling Limit is 30% or above thereafter, this fee will be waived.
Terms and conditions apply to all products / services and offers mentioned in this material. Please click here for the detailed terms and conditions.
- The material by itself is not and should not be considered as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to deal in any of the investment products or services mentioned herein.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please contact our branch staff for enquiries.
- Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”) reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate these offers and to amend their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- The content of this material has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
- This material is not intended to provide, and shall not be regarded or relied upon as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
- The promotion is intended for persons in Hong Kong.
Life Insurance Plans
- FortuneLife is certified by the Insurance Authority ("IA") as a Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy ("QDAP"). However, the IA certification is not a recommendation or endorsement of the policy nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the policy or its performance. It does not mean the policy is suitable for all policyholders nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular policyholder or class of policyholders. The policy has been certified by the IA but such certification does not imply official recommendation. The IA does not take any responsibility for the contents of the product brochure of the policy, makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness, expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of the product brochure of the policy. The QDAP status of this product does not necessarily mean you are eligible for tax deduction available for QDAP premiums paid. This product’s QDAP status is based on the features of the product as well as certification by the IA and not the facts of your own situation. You must also meet all the eligibility requirements set out under the Inland Revenue Ordinance and any guidance issued by the Inland Revenue Department of the HKSAR before you can claim these tax deductions. Any general tax information provided is for your reference only, and you should not make any tax-related decisions based on such information alone. Please note that only the premium paid net of any marketing offers (e.g. discount, premium waiver, etc.) might be eligible for tax concession and the actual tax benefits of this Policy depend on your personal tax position (e.g. salaries income and assessable profits) and you should always consult a professional tax advisor if you have any doubts. Please note that the tax law, regulations or interpretations are subject to change and may affect related tax benefits including the eligibility criteria for tax deduction. We have no responsibility to inform you about any changes in the laws and regulations or interpretations, and how they may affect you. Further information on tax concessions applicable to QDAPs may be found at .
- The above information is intended as a general summary of information for reference only. Please refer to the promotion leaflets/flyers and contracts for the important information such as detailed coverage, exact Terms and Conditions and exclusions of the relevant Life Insurance Plans. Please refer to the product brochures for the relevant product risks. The above Life Insurance Plans are underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited. Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorized by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and the insurance products are products of Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited but not Hang Seng Bank. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Hang Seng Bank and you out of the selling process or processing of the related insurance product transaction, Hang Seng Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance products should be resolved between Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited and you directly.
Medical Insurance Plans
The Relevant Plans are underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa"), which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority in Hong Kong. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng Bank") is an insurance agent authorised by Bupa for the distribution of the Relevant Plans. Premiums will be payable to Bupa upon enrolment in the Relevant Plans. Bupa will provide Hang Seng Bank with the relevant commission and performance bonus in accordance with the selling of the Relevant Plans. The existing sales staff remuneration policy offered by Hang Seng Bank would take into account various aspects of the staff performance but not solely the sales amount. HealthPro Concierge Service is provided by Bupa. In respect of an eligible dispute arising between the Hang Seng Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Hang Seng Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however, any dispute over the policy terms or performance (claims and service) of the product should be resolved directly between Bupa and the customer. The above information is a product summary for reference only. Please refer to the Policy for detailed coverage, general exclusions, terms and conditions.
Risk Disclosure of Investment Fund
- Investors should note that investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested), prices of fund units may go up as well as down and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read the relevant fund’s offering documents (including the full text of the risk factors stated therein (in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets for funds investing in emerging markets) in detail before making any investment decision.
Risk Disclosure of Equity Linked Structured Products
- The market value of the Equity Linked Structured Products may fluctuate and investors may sustain a total loss of their investment. Prospective investors should therefore ensure that they understand the nature of the Equity Linked Structured Products and carefully study the risk factors set out in the offering documents for the Equity Linked Structured Products and, where necessary, seek independent professional advice, before they decide whether to invest in equity linked investments. If you purchase the Equity Linked Structured Products, you are relying upon the creditworthiness of the Issuer of Equity Linked Structured Products.
- Liquidity risk - Equity Linked Structured Products are designed to be held to its maturity. You may not be able to sell your investment in the Equity Linked Structured Products before maturity. If you try to sell the Equity Linked Structured Products before expiry, the amount you receive may be substantially less than the investment amount you paid for the Equity Linked Structured Products.
- Credit risk of the Equity Linked Structured Products issuer - Equity Linked Structured Products constitute general unsecured and unsubordinated contractual obligations of the issuer. When you buy Equity Linked Structured Products, you will be relying on the creditworthiness of the Equity Linked Structured Products issuer and of no other person. You have no rights under the terms and conditions of Equity Linked Structured Products against any issuer of any linked stock. If the relevant Equity Linked Structured Products issuer becomes insolvent or default on its obligations under the Equity Linked Structured Products, in the worst case scenario, you could lose all of your investment.
- Not the same as investing in linked stock - Investing in Equity Linked Structured Products is not the same as investing in the linked stock(s). Changes in the market price or level of any linked stock(s) may not lead to a corresponding change in the market value of, or your potential gain or loss under, the Equity Linked Structured Products.
Important Risk Warning of Bond and 3rd party Certificate of Deposit Product
- Bonds and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in a bond/CD unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the bond/CD is suitable to you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Your intermediary is under a duty to assure that you understand the nature and risks of this product, and that you have sufficient net worth to be able to assume the risks and bear the potential losses of trading in this product.
- Bonds are not deposits and should not be treated as substitute for conventional time deposits.
- Certificate of Deposit is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Investors who purchase bonds/CDs are exposed to the credit risk of the issuer and guarantor (if any) of the bonds/CDs. There is no assurance of protection against a default by the issuer/guarantor in respect of the repayment obligations. In the worst case scenario, any failure by the issuer and the guarantor (if any) to perform their respective obligations under the bonds/CDs when due may result in a total loss of all of your investment.
Important notes and disclaimer of Securities Services
These promotion materials have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong ("SFC"). The information contained herein is for general information and reference purposes only and is not intended to provide professional investment or other advice. It is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision. You should not make any investment decision based solely on the information and services provided herein. Before making any investment decision, you should take into account your own circumstances including but not limited to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives, and should understand the nature, terms and risks of the relevant investment product. You should obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary.
These promotion materials are not intended to provide or regard as legal or taxation advice, or investment recommendations.
Investors should note that investment involves risks and the prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities. Investors should not only base on this material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail in the relevant risk disclosure statements.
Risk Disclosure of Foreign Exchange
Foreign Exchange involves Exchange Rate Risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa.
RMB currency risk
Renminbi ("RMB") is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Other point(s) to note
- The mobile app is free of charge, but normal banking and transaction charges may apply when you conduct transactions via the app. Please refer to the Bank's service charges for details. In addition, customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your mobile network service provider.
- The mobile app can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. You can use a 2G, 3G, HSDPA, 4G or Wi-Fi service. However, you must have a mobile internet service plan and handset that can support Internet access. Access to the Internet may also involve set-up procedures on your handset for some fixed IP SIM cards. Please check with your telecommunication service provider for details and up-to-date instructions. The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when mobile web browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider. Customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.