Enjoy a Career that Offers Growth and Progress!
We are Hong Kong’s leading domestic bank. This strong local identity gives our people a powerful sense of pride, purpose and belonging. Join us and you too can become a valuable member of our proudly local team. We welcome all full time university students from different disciplines to join our Co-op Programme!
6 months full-time employment
January 2020 – June 2020
We are currently seeking high-caliber individuals to join our team for the following functions. Please click on the area you are interested in to submit your online application.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Training – Training programmes are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure
- Mentorship – To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement
- Potential Career Path – An internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leaderships in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee Programme or other graduate opportunities.
Who We Look For
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer. All academic disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa