• Investors should note that all investment involves risks. Prices of investment products may go up as well as down and may even become valueless. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Investors should not only base on this marketing material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail the offering documents and the Risk Disclosure Statements of the relevant investment products.
• The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in an investment product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the investment product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
• The above Life Insurance Plans (with the exception of Global Supreme Health Insurance Scheme) are underwritten by Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited. Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited (“Hang Seng Insurance”) is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR. Hang Seng Bank is an insurance agent authorized by Hang Seng Insurance and the insurance products are products of Hang Seng Insurance but not Hang Seng Bank. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Hang Seng Bank and you out of the selling process or processing of the related insurance product transaction, Hang Seng Bank will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance products should be resolved between Hang Seng Insurance and you directly.
• The above mentioned Health Insurance Scheme is underwritten by Bupa which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority in Hong Kong. Hang Seng Bank is an insurance agent authorised by Bupa for the exclusive distribution of the Relevant Scheme. Subscription will be payable to Bupa upon application of Relevant Scheme. Bupa would provide the Bank the relevant commission and performance bonus in accordance to the selling of Relevant Scheme. The existing sales staff remuneration policy offered by the Bank would take into account various aspects of the staff performance but not solely on the sales amount. In respect of an eligible dispute arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms or performance (claims and service) of the product should be resolved directly between Bupa and the customer. HealthPro Concierge Service is provided by Bupa.
• This document has been distributed by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”) in Hong Kong. It is not intended for anyone other than the recipient and should not be distributed by the recipient to any other persons. It may not be distributed to the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia and may not be distributed, directly or indirectly, to any US person (within the meaning of Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933) or any persons situated in mainland China (but not including people in Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan). It may not be reproduced or further distributed.
• The sections “Bull run continues as stocks reap rate-hike benefits” and “Eat right for health and satisfaction” comprise various sub-sections which have been prepared and issued by the author/expert as marked in the article. The Bank, its officers, employees or agents have not been involved in the preparation of such article and information contained therein and did not devise, select, add to, modify or otherwise exercise controls over the contents. The views or opinions as expressed therein represent the personal views or opinions of the author/expert and do not represent those of the Bank. Neither the author nor expert is a representative or employee of the Bank. Accordingly, the Bank does not take responsibility for such article and does not endorse its accuracy.
• Other than the information noted in the above paragraph, other sections of this document have been prepared and issued by the Bank based on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which it has not independently verified. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing such information, the Bank makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. Except as specifically indicated, the expressions of opinion are those of the Bank only and are subject to change without notice.
• The information contained in this document has not been reviewed in the light of your personal financial circumstances. The Bank is not providing any financial or investment advice. The information is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation for an offer to buy any financial products, and should not be considered as investment advice. Inclusion of specific financial products in this document does not suggest that any such financial product is suitable for you, nor that it will continue to perform as it has in the past. Their inclusion must not be considered as buy or sell recommendations.
• Investors should carefully consider whether any investment products or services are appropriate for them in view of their investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. The relevant product offering documents should be read for further details.
• Investment involves risk, value of investment may move up or down, and may become valueless. Past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance. The relevant product offering documents should be read for further details.
• The Bank, the affiliates of the Bank and/or their officers, directors and employees may have positions in any financial instruments mentioned in this document and may from time to time add to or dispose of any such financial instruments.
• The Bank, the affiliates of the Bank may act as market maker of or have assumed an underwriting commitment in the securities (or related financial instruments) of any companies discussed in this document, may sell them or buy them from customers on a principal basis and may also perform or seek to perform investment banking or underwriting services for or relating to those companies.
Should customers receive a suspicious call or SMS purportedly originated from Hang Seng Bank, please take note of the caller’s identity and telephone number, and verify with our bank at 2822 0228. Press 9 after language selection. For more details, please click here .