Risk Disclosure: Investors should note that all investments involve risks. Prices of investment products may go up as well as down and may even become valueless. Investors should not only base on this marketing material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail the offering documents and the Risk Disclosure Statements of the relevant investment products.
Banking Products Privileges
• Enjoy 0.2% brokerage fee offer for trading HK stocks via any automated channel of the Bank
• Fund subscription fee for existing customers who have Investment Funds Account:
Other Fund Types
• Enjoy first year premium discount upon successful enrolment of any designated Life Insurance Plans and reaching designated annualized premium amount
Designated Insurance Plans
Premium discount in the first policy year (in percentage)
Protection Insurance Plans
HKD 50,000 or above
Saving Insurance Plans
HKD150,000 or above
• Preferential interest rate for HKD and other currencies time deposit
Foreign Currency Exchange
• Enjoy the foreign currency exchange rate discount
Designated Foreign Currency
Exchange Rate Discount of
up to (basis point)
CAD, EUR, NZD, USD
JPY (per 1,000)
First Time Prepayment Handling Fee Waiver
• Enjoy Prepayment Handling Fee Waiver (HKD800) for the first partial repayment after the designated prepayment period
Secured Overdraft Facility
• Enjoy preferential interest rate of P-2% p.a.
• Annual fee waiver for the first year
Banking Service Privileges
Handling fee waiver for:
•Foreign currency notes exchange
•Purchase of Gift Cheques
•Inward / Outward Remittance1
•Setting up & amendment of Standing Instruction
•Setting up Direct Debit Authorisation
•Cheque book(s) delivery by courier services
50% handling fee discount for:
•Issuance of Cashier’s Orders / Demand Drafts
All offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise specified.
1Prestige Banking customer enjoys fee waiver for a remittance via Integrated Account of Prestige Banking by Personal e-Banking to a beneficiary account with Hang Seng Bank (China) Limited or Macau Branch. Prestige Banking customer enjoys a privileged charge HKD220 for the non-domicile currency remittance via Integrated Account of Prestige Banking through Hang Seng branch to an account with a bank in any location apart from Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan / Macau.
2If the customer's HKD Current Account is overdrawn or the line of credit is exceeded (subject to a daily total overdraft/excess amount of HKD20,000 or below), the required funds will be transferred automatically on the next business day from his/her HKD Savings Account under his/her Prestige Account to his/her HKD Current Account. This service is free of charge. If the customer does not wish to enjoy this service, he/she should call 2998 8022 or visit any of our branches to request for cancellation of the service.