Bringing great features to meet your personal banking needs, our new Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app makes your banking experience more enjoyable.
Hang Seng Personal Banking
For Mainland China customers using Android mobile devices,
please search for “Hang Seng” at the official app store of Huawei
to download the Hang Seng Personal Banking mobile app.
- Enjoy an enhanced user experience with our new and refreshing user interface
- Access to featured functions with quick links instantly
- Keep abreast with our latest offers
- Preview repayment details and apply for a personal installment loan / revolving loan
- Get instant property valuation, bookmark it and send a mortgage application quickly
- Buy travel insurance* at your finger tips
- Explore your protection and retirement needs with insurance calculators
- Look up the credit cards’ spending privileges of the month and other product offers
- Apply for a credit card and credit card cash / spending installment loan
- Submit a new account opening request
- Submit documents online
- View the latest market information on securities, FX / precious metal and funds
- Get a ticket for branch counter services
- Customise your favourite quick links on homepage
- Preview account balance at a glance
- View your Integrated Account balance with a donut chart
- Log on, confirm transactions and generate Security Code using Mobile Security Key and Biometric Authentication
- Register FPS^ to receive money via your mobile, email or FPS ID
- Make small-value interbank transfer and QR code payment via Hang Seng Easy Pay #
- Make local interbank transfer in HKD / CNY instantly via FPS^
- Make small-value transfer with Virtual Assistant HARO
- Place Hong Kong dollar or foreign currency time deposits
- Buy / sell foreign currencies
- Activate overseas ATM withdrawal limit
- Make bill payment
- Trade and get real-time quotes for Hong Kong stocks and Stock Connect stocks
- Trade investment funds and check your fund holdings
- Apply for unsecured personal loan, mortgage and credit card
- Submit documents online
- View your latest e-Statement / e-Advice
- Enable Push Notification to keep informed of your account activities.
Supported Handset System
- iPhone with iOS version 10.3 or above
- Mobile handsets with AndroidTM OS version 5.0 or above
- (1) The mobile app is free of charge, but normal banking and transaction charges may apply when you conduct transactions via the app. Please refer to the Bank's service charges for details. In addition, customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your mobile network service provider.
- (2) The mobile app can be accessed via the network of any local or overseas telecommunications service provider. You can use a 2G, 3G, HSDPA, 4G or Wi-Fi service. However, you must have a mobile internet service plan and handset that can support Internet access. Access to the Internet may also involve set-up procedures on your handset for some fixed IP SIM cards. Please check with your telecommunication service provider for details and up-to-date instructions. The connection speed may vary for different telecommunication service providers, different data usage plans, and different geographical locations. If you experience a slow response when mobile web browsing or during data transmission, please check with your telecommunication service provider. Customers are responsible for any fees and charges which may be levied by relevant telecommunication service provider from time to time. For any queries on charges for internet access, please contact your telecommunication service provider.