Why Directors & Officers Liability Insurance ?
Our Directors & Officers policy provides personal protection for directors, officers and management against financial loss arising from the potential exposures associated with managing or supervising the company (whether private or listed), and legal representation expenses regarding regulatory investigations.
- Defence costs, legal representation expenses, damages, judgements, settlements, bail bond costs, crisis costs, deprivation of asset costs, prosecution costs, public relations expenses
- Costs arising from extradition proceedings
- Tax contributions where the parent company has become insolvent and there’s personal liability of an insured
- Losses incurred against Insured Person for civil fines and penalties
- Broad definition of insured and covered act
- Cover for additional excess limit for non-indemnifiable loss for all main board directors
- Retired director or officer cover for unlimited period of time, if Insurer or Insured terminates or non-renews the policy