To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The monthly instalment amount is rounded up to 1 decimal point. The proportion of loan principal to interest in each monthly instalment amount is calculated according to the Rule of 78.
- The handling fee will be charged by way of further finance.
- The APR is based on the Net Present Value Method in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to 2 decimal points. It is expressed as an annualised rate, which include the basic interest rate and other fees and charges (if applicable).
- Customer may choose to pay interest only and not to make any principal repayment in the first 3 months of the repayment period. Afterwards, customer shall repay the entire principal and pay interest in the remaining repayment period.
- Outstanding Balance includes the Principal and Interest (if any).
- The calculation and repayment schedule is for reference only.