Standard Trade Terms
We’re standardizing our Global Trade and Receivables Finance documentation globally, and simplifying our terms so they can be found in one easy to reference document. The changes bring the terms in line with the changing ways in which Hang Seng Bank now offers trade finance products, including online and digital options.
The updated terms are now called Standard Trade Terms.
Bank Guarantee and Standby Documentary Credit
- Export Draft
- Export Documentary Credit (DC) Bills Negotiation/ Trade Collection Transactions
- Application for Processing Non-Recourse Export Trade Transactions
- Application to Transfer Documentary Credit (DC)
- Application for Amendment to the Transfer of a Documentary Credit (DC)
- Application for a New Seller Loan (Pre-shipment / Post-shipment) or Amendment to an Existing Seller Loan (Pre-shipment / Post-shipment)
- Application for Irrevocable Documentary Credit (DC)
- Amendment to Irrevocable Documentary Credit (DC)
- Marine Insurance Proposal
- Application for Goods Release
- Application for a Buyer Loan (Pre-shipment / Post-shipment)
- Notification Of Debts (disclosed)
- Notification Of Debts (non-disclosed)
- Prepayment Request
- Notification Of Credit Notes
- RMB Exchange Instruction & Declaration (for non-personal customer buying RMB)
- RMB Exchange Instruction & Declaration (for non-personal customer selling RMB)
Since built-in PDF viewer of some browsers may not be able to perform the functions embedded in the fillable PDF form properly, please download the file to local drive, open and complete the form by using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. One-time setup is required before using the fillable PDF form.