Featuring enhanced authorization control for safer online transactions and up to 2.8%* unlimited rebate.Know more
HKD Commercial World Mastercard let you settle business expenses all over the world with flexibility. A series of comprehensive protection and superior privileges are tailored to address frequent business traveller’s needs all the way.
Digital Privilege :
Up to USD500 E-Commerce Protection for online purchase of office equipment and commercial service.
To enjoy the benefit, cardholder is required to make payment on the invoices of orders with Hang Seng Commercial World Mastercard. For details, Terms and Conditions, please visit https://specials.priceless.com/en-hk/benefits
Mobile Phone Protection provides up to USD1,000 continuous coverage against accidental damage and theft for the eligible mobile phone, provided the insured’s monthly mobile phone bill is charged to his/her eligible Hang Seng Commercial World Mastercard. It reimburses expenses to repair the phone, or compensates as per purchase value up to USD1,000.
For details, Terms and Conditions, please visit https://specials.priceless.com/en-hk/benefits
The benefit provides Authorised Card User with free selected global data roaming and discount all subsequent Flexiroam data roaming plans purchased.
For details, please visit https://mastercard.flexiroam.com/
2.8%* rebate is applicable to online foreign currency transactions with the following 8 designated overseas registered merchants:
*2.8% rebate includes 2% Cash Rebate, 0.4% Cash Dollar reward on foreign currency online spending and 0.4% Cash Dollar reward for every spending
For details, please click here
Travel Privilege :
From now until 31 December 2023, you can enjoy access to the airport lounge under Mastercard Travel Pass provided by DragonPass ("Service Provider"), accessing over 1,300 airport lounges worldwide. Your Hang Seng Commercial World Mastercard provides Authorised Card Users and accompanying guests with up to 12 complimentary airport lounge visits during the promotion period subject to the following terms and conditions.
For details of the airport lounge access, you can download the Mastercard Travel Pass mobile app or visit the website of the Service Provider https://mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com/.
- The promotion period is from 4 January 2023 to 31 December 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Each Authorised Card User of Hang Seng Commercial World Mastercard] (“World Card”) is entitled to a maximum of 12 complimentary airport lounge visits during the Promotion Period (the “Privilege”). For each complimentary visit, Authorised Card User is required to accumulate HKD10,000 Eligible Retail Transactions (as defined in Clause 3) in the visit month. For Authorised Card User who do not fulfill spending requirement or any visit exceeding the complimentary visit, a fee of HKD260 per person for each visit shall be paid, and such fee will be debited directly from the relevant World Card within three months after the visit. Eligible Retail Transactions cannot be accumulated/carry forward to the next month.
- Eligible Retail Transactions include retail transactions made with the World Card during the Promotion Period, except for online bill payments, tax payments, phone / fax orders (including bill payments and purchases), balance transfers, purchase and / or reload of stored value cards or e-wallets, purchase of products / services at financial / non-financial institutions (including but not limited to, foreign currency, money orders, travellers’ cheques, deposits and money transfers), cash advances, handling fee for cash advances, casino chip purchases, auto pays, any transactions under recurring payment instruction, annual fees / handling fees / finance charges / late charges of credit cards.
- The Eligible Retail Transactions must be completed within the same calendar month of the visit as the complimentary visit and posted to the relevant World Card within 14 days after the end of the calendar month.
- The Privilege can be used by both the Authorised Card User and accompanying guests. For example, if an Authorised Card User visits the airport lounge together with an accompanying guest, the Authorised Card User would be regarded as having enjoyed the Privilege for 2 times.
- Eligible Retail Transactions and eligible merchant codes shall be determined respectively at the sole and absolute discretion of Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng"). Hang Seng has no obligation to clarify which transactions are eligible for the Privilege before the transactions are made.
- Any transactions which are eventually cancelled / returned or found to be fraudulent will be considered as ineligible transactions and are not applicable to the Privilege.
- Eligible Retail Transactions are based on the net spending amount, which means the final amount charged to the World Card, and the use of any discount offers and Cash Dollars / Merchant Dollars will not be taken into account.
- All rewarded visits cannot be transferred or converted into cash under any circumstances.
- Hang Seng will determine the eligibility of all visits to be rewarded based on the transaction records held by Hang Seng. In case of any disputes, Hang Seng’s records shall be final and conclusive.
- Customers/Authorised Card User must keep the original sales slips of all posted transactions. Hang Seng reserves the right to request customers/Authorised Card User to provide the relevant original sales slips for verification. All sales slips submitted to Hang Seng will not be returned.
- Hang Seng and the Service Provider, reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the Privilege and/or the access to participating airport lounges at any time without prior notification and to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any disputes, the decision of Hang Seng and the Service Provider shall be final.
- The Privilege is governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Service Provider. For the terms and condition of the Service Provider, please refer to https://mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com.
- All airport lounges under Mastercard Travel Pass are provided by the Service Provider. Customers/Authorised Card User are governed by the relevant terms and conditions stipulated by each airport lounge.
- Customers/Authorised Card User understand and accept that Hang Seng is not the direct supplier of the airport lounge service. Hang Seng has no control of the facilities or services offered under the Privilege. Hang Seng shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the airport lounge services provided by the Service Provider, its employee and its suppliers (including but not limited to the quality, supply, descriptions of product and/or services provided by the Service Provider, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct) in connection with the Privilege. Hang Seng is also not responsible for any transaction between the Authorized Card User and the Service Provider or the individual airport lounge owner/operators. Hang Seng has no obligation to make any refund or compensation in case of any dispute between the Customer/Authorized Card User and the Service Provider or the individual lounge owner/operators.
- The list of participating airport lounges is subject to change without prior notice, please download the Mastercard Travel Pass mobile app or visit the website of the Service Provider https://mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com/ for the latest list.
- No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Comprehensive Protection :
Free travel insurance with coverage up to HKD2,000,000 for you to enjoy comprehensive protection for your journey.
|Coverage||Limit of Indemnity|
|Travel Accident Allowance||Up to HKD2,000,000|
|Accident Medical Allowance||Up to HKD100,000|
|Trip Cancellation Allowance||Up to HKD20,000|
|Loss of Luggage Allowance||Up to HKD5,000|
|Delay of Luggage Allowance||Up to HKD1,500|
|Delay of Flight Allowance||Up to HKD1,500|
To enjoy the maximum of 60 days free travel insurance with up to HKD2,000,000 indemnity limit, Authorised Card User ("cardholder") is required to make payment on the fares/invoices of travel tour or travel ticket before departure from Hong Kong with Hang Commercial World Mastercard. The scope of coverage, exclusions, indemnity limits and compensation are subject to the detailed Terms and Conditions of the relevant insurance policy. For details, please call our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline (852) 2998 8222.
Unauthorised card spending protection on Commercial World Mastercard, safeguarding your company's interests all-round.
The service provides protection for maximum amount payable per occurrence up to USD10,000 and maximum aggregate limit per company up to USD1,500,000 The protection period is from the 75th day preceding the cardholder's employment termination date to 14th day thereafter. The scope of coverage, exclusions, indemnity limits and compensation are subject to the detailed Terms and Conditions of the relevant insurance policy, please call our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline (852) 2998 8222 for details.
Control Flexibility :
This is a secure service that helps simplify expenses management and provides more control over costs and expenses. It offers an easy 24-hour access that allows you to review, download and manage the transaction information and spending reports of all Commercial World Mastercard online anywhere to facilitate bookkeeping and tax return filing.
Superior Privileges :
To reflect your company’s distinct identity, company logo can be printed on the Commercial World Mastercard.
Note: HKD100 annual administration fee will be charged for each Commercial World Mastercard with company logo printed thereon. The Logo should be uploaded via Hang Seng Online Document Submission serivce, path: www.hangseng.com>Business>Tools>Shortcuts>Submit Commercial Card Documents or click Commercial Card Document Upload at the right hand side, please use company name as the file name and fulfill the following requirements:
- File Format: JPEG;
- File Size: Less than 60kb;
- Logo Color: Black/white;
- Logo Size: Less than 8mm (high) x 23mm (wide).
Enjoy 0.8% Cash Dollars reward on overseas spending.
Register Hang Seng Business e-Banking service and Online Bill Payment service to enjoy up to 56-day interest-free repayment period.
You can enjoy the 24-hour Personal Assistant Service including dining reservations, air-ticket and hotel booking, transportation arrangements, business equipment rentals arrangement, emergency assistance and gift recommendations, etc.
To enjoy this service, simply call our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline (852) 2998 8222.