Bridges Executive Centre
- Get 50% off the first month of Co-Working Space in Central (Original: HK$4,000 up per month)
- Get one extra month of FREE Virtual Office Plan in Central (Original: HK$350 - HK$1,400 per month). Services include:
- Prestigious business address
- Personalized call answering & forwarding
- Monthly meeting room usage
- Get HK$1,000 off Hong Kong Working Visa Application
Terms and Conditions:
- Please specify the use of offer when making reservation.
- The Co-Working Space offer applies to minimum 1 month contract and new clients only.
- The Virtual Office offer applies to 1 year contract and new clients only.
- The Hong Kong Working Visa Application offer applies to new applications only.
- Offer is valid until 31 Dec 2019.
- HKD500 instant discount for purchase of HKD3,000 or above/ HKD1,000 instant discount for purchase of HKD4,000 or above multi-function centre, printer or facsimile machines at showroom
Terms and Conditions:
- The offers are only applicable at Brother Customer Service Centre at Unit A & B 12/F, KC 100, No. 100 Kwai Cheong Rd., Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- The offers of HKD500 and HKD$1,000 instant discount cannot be used in conjunction.
- Free delivery service is the merchant upon use of the above offer(s) and is bound by related terms and conditions of the merchant. For details, please check with the merchant.
- Offer is valid until 31 Dec 2019.
- 15% discount upon any purchase on Johnson Group Home + Solutions for Allergy & Green Cleaning™
- 15% discount upon any purchase on Johnson Group Home + Green Pest Management™
- 10% discount upon any purchase on the Johnson Group GREENSTORE™ Products
VIP Box at Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Enjoy a Buy-3-Get-1-Free offer to reserve the HKJC VIP Box for enjoying an exquisite buffet and the racing experience with an unparalleled view.
- The offers are valid from 1 September 2019 to 12 July 2020 (except 8 December 2019).
Ambassador Flowers Gifts
- Enjoy 50% discount on first 20 boxes of document storage monthly fee with free pick-up
*To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The above privileges are subject to the detailed terms and conditions of respective merchants. Please check with individual merchant for details.
- For details, terms and conditions of Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card and Platinum Commercial MasterCard, please visit www.visa.com.hk/en_HK/business/promotions/offers.shtml and www.mastercard.com.hk respectively.
- To enjoy the privileges, customers must present Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card or Platinum Commercial MasterCard or UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card before ordering / upon making reservation / upon purchase and make all payments with the card.
- The above privileges are valid until 31 December 2017 (unless otherwise specified).
- To enjoy the hotel accommodation or car service privileges, advance appointment is required. These privileges are subject to the availability of the relevant room or privileges. Customers are required to present their Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card or Platinum Commercial MasterCard or UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card upon hotel check-in or before using the service.
- The dining privileges are not applicable to any service charges, charges for tea and condiments, takeaway services, set menus, regular-priced dishes / special-priced items, private functions, banquets, private parties, catering services, tickets, ticket sales events, food coupons, special programmes, hotel functions and during happy hours (unless otherwise specified). Minimum consumption requirements specified for the dining privileges shall not include applicable service charges. Offer can be used only once table each time.
- The hotel accommodation privileges are subject to service charges and government taxes on basis of the original price, and are not applicable to function rooms, meetings and long-stay appointments (unless otherwise specified).
- The dining, travel and hotel accommodation privileges are not applicable on public holidays, festive season and the eves of such holidays and season, fireworks display nights, such dates when tickets are required for entry to the restaurant and other dates as designated from time to time by respective merchants (unless otherwise specified). Please check with respective merchants for details.
- The above privileges are applicable to regular-priced items / services only and are not applicable to fixed-priced, special-priced, consignment, promotional, festive and designated items / services (unless otherwise specified).
- The above privileges are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts, or used in conjunction with other privileges / offers, discounts, discount coupons, cash coupons, cake coupons or membership benefits / VIP card / VIP bonus point programmes of respective merchants.
- Gifts / free services are only available while stocks last. Each customer can enjoy free gift/service once only for each privilege.
- The privileges are subject to availability and latest changes at the time of patronage.
- If any merchant ceases to carry on business, the relevant privileges shall be terminated immediately.
- All products, services, and information are directly sold and supplied by the respective merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng"), UnionPay, Visa and MasterCard International accept no liability for the quality of goods and services supplied by the merchants, the availability of any offers, or any changes or termination of the offers.
- Hang Seng, UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard International and respective merchants reserve the right to vary or terminate the privileges at anytime and to amend the terms and conditions from time to time.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Hang Seng, UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard International and respective merchants shall be final.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- No person other than the Cardholder and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these General Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.