- Enjoy 15% off upon purchase HKD2,000 via VISA /Master Commercial Credit Card issued by Hang Seng Bank for designated regular-price items in Brother HK Customer Service Center, or
- Enjoy 5% off upon purchase any regular-price product at Brother HK Online Shop https://www.brother.com.hk/eshop and entering the coupon code 【HSB2BXBRO2023】with VISA /Master Commercial Credit Card issued by Hang Seng Bank, or
- Enjoy 20% off upon purchase designated printers, labellers, scanners and home sewing machines at Brother HK Online Shop https://www.brother.com.hk/eshop and entering the coupon code 【HSB2BXPTSH2023】with VISA /Master Commercial Credit Card issued by Hang Seng Bank.
- Some offers are only applicable at Brother HK Customer Service Centre at Units 2001-12, 20/F, Metroplaza Tower 223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- Free delivery service is provided by the Merchant upon use of the above offer(s) and is bound by related terms and conditions of the merchant. For details, please check with Brother HK shipping policy https://www.brother.com.hk/shipping.
- Brother Online Shop offer is only applicable for all Brother Products that available in Brother HK website https://www.brother.com.hk/eshop. The coupon code can be used once per each purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash nor liable to any cash rebate.
- Above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion.
- *Designated items are subject to change periodically and valid until stock lasts. Customers can call Brother HK at 3589 9000 for inquiry during office hour.
- Offer valid until 31 December 2023
One Dine Free
With One Dines Free, you can enjoy one complimentary main course when dining at partner restaurants in major cities across Asia Pacific.
Reserve your table today via www.onedinesfree.com and pay with your Mastercard to enjoy the offer.
- Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance.
- SMS / email confirmation will be sent within 2 hours of restaurant's operating hours
*To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The above privileges are subject to the detailed terms and conditions of respective merchants. Please check with individual merchant for details.
- For details, terms and conditions of Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card and Commercial World Mastercard, please visit www.visa.com.hk/en_HK/business/promotions/offers.shtml and www.mastercard.com.hk respectively.
- To enjoy the privileges, customers must present Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card or Commercial World Mastercard or UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card before ordering / upon making reservation / upon purchase and make all payments with the card.
- The above privileges are valid until 31 December 2021 (unless otherwise specified).
- To enjoy the hotel accommodation or car service privileges, advance appointment is required. These privileges are subject to the availability of the relevant room or privileges. Customers are required to present their Hang Seng Visa Platinum Commercial Card or Commercial World Mastercard or UnionPay RMB Diamond Commercial Card upon hotel check-in or before using the service.
- The dining privileges are not applicable to any service charges, charges for tea and condiments, takeaway services, set menus, regular-priced dishes / special-priced items, private functions, banquets, private parties, catering services, tickets, ticket sales events, food coupons, special programmes, hotel functions and during happy hours (unless otherwise specified). Minimum consumption requirements specified for the dining privileges shall not include applicable service charges. Offer can be used only once table each time.
- The hotel accommodation privileges are subject to service charges and government taxes on basis of the original price, and are not applicable to function rooms, meetings and long-stay appointments (unless otherwise specified).
- The dining, travel and hotel accommodation privileges are not applicable on public holidays, festive season and the eves of such holidays and season, fireworks display nights, such dates when tickets are required for entry to the restaurant and other dates as designated from time to time by respective merchants (unless otherwise specified). Please check with respective merchants for details.
- The above privileges are applicable to regular-priced items / services only and are not applicable to fixed-priced, special-priced, consignment, promotional, festive and designated items / services (unless otherwise specified).
- The above privileges are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts, or used in conjunction with other privileges / offers, discounts, discount coupons, cash coupons, cake coupons or membership benefits / VIP card / VIP bonus point programmes of respective merchants.
- Gifts / free services are only available while stocks last. Each customer can enjoy free gift/service once only for each privilege.
- The privileges are subject to availability and latest changes at the time of patronage.
- If any merchant ceases to carry on business, the relevant privileges shall be terminated immediately.
- All products, services, and information are directly sold and supplied by the respective merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng"), UnionPay, Visa and MasterCard International accept no liability for the quality of goods and services supplied by the merchants, the availability of any offers, or any changes or termination of the offers.
- Hang Seng, UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard International and respective merchants reserve the right to vary or terminate the privileges at anytime and to amend the terms and conditions from time to time.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Hang Seng, UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard International and respective merchants shall be final.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- No person other than the Cardholder and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these General Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.