* Mandatory items
(1) The above personal and company data provided by the attendee(s) will be used by Hang Seng Bank Limited ("The Bank") for the purposes of seminar participation, enrollment, on-site registration, notification, internal record, analysis and improvement of the Bank’s future seminars only. All data will only be used by the authorized staff of the Bank in relation to the above purposes and will never be used for direct marketing purpose or disclosed to third parties. The Bank will destroy all personal and company data collected for this seminar within 2 months after the seminar.
(2) Seats are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
(3) Each successful online enrolment will be confirmed by the Bank in the form of a confirmation notification. Please bring the print-out of the confirmation notification and business name card for verification and registration purposes.
(4) The Bank reserves the right to change the contents, date, time, venue, terms and conditions of the seminar or to cancel the seminar. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
(5) If Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above and/or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory two hours before the seminar, the seminar will be cancelled.
(6) Each speaker as representative of his/her own organization shall be solely responsible for the information, advice and / or opinion he/she provided on behalf of his / her own organization at the seminar. The Bank takes no responsibility for independent examination or verification of the information, advice and/or opinion provided in the seminar by the speakers and/or the companies which they represent.
(7) In the case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and conditions above, the English version shall prevail.