By clicking the "Continue" button, I hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions below and the (Personal Information Collection Statement).
* Mandatory items
A. General Terms and Conditions
- The above personal and company data of the participant(s) will be used by Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank") for the purposes of webinar enrollment and Lucky Draw Promotion. The Bank will destroy all such personal and company data collected within 2 months after the webinar.
- The webinar is intended for persons located in Hong Kong.
- Each successful online enrolment will be confirmed by the Bank in the form of an email confirmation notification. In addition, an SMS notification will be sent as a reminder. Please join the webinar using the webinar link provided in the email.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the contents, date, time, venue, terms and conditions of the webinar or to cancel the webinar. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- If Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above and/or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory two hours before the webinar, the webinar will be cancelled.
- This webinar is intended to be joined in Hong Kong by the participant(s). All the content and copyright is the property of the Bank (unless otherwise specified). It is strictly prohibited to make audio or video recording of, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, post, quote, share, upload or transmit this webinar or any part thereof. No re-distribution of the information in this webinar by any means whatsoever is allowed. The Bank reserves all the rights in relation thereto.
- No person other than the Customers and the Bank (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- In the case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
B. Specific Terms and Conditions for the Lucky Draw:
- The Lucky Draw Promotion is applicable to customers who have successfully enrolled and participated in the webinar (“Eligible Lucky Draw Customers"). 5 Lucky Draw winners (“Winners”) will be drawn randomly to get HKD 1,000 Cash Coupon as the prize (“Prize”). Each Winner can get one Prize only. Registration and attendance are subject to the Bank's record. The Bank will determine the eligibility of the entries for the Lucky Draw based on the record held by the Bank. In case of any disputes, the Bank’s record shall be final and conclusive.
- On or before 30 September 2022, the redemption email / SMS notifying Winners of the redemption details will be sent by the Bank.
- The Lucky Draw Promotion is offered by the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate the Lucky Draw Promotion at any time and to amend the relevant Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. The Bank also reserves the right of final decision on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw Promotion, which shall be binding on all parties concerned.
- In case of any reason the Bank is unable to provide the Prizes, the Bank reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with other gifts at any time without prior notice. The value or nature of the substitute gift may differ from the Prize mentioned above.
- The Bank is not the supplier of the Prizes, and shall not be responsible for any legal liabilities related to the Prizes. Any disputes relating to the Prizes shall be settled between the Winner and the supplier directly.
The information displayed and/or provided at the webinar is for general information and reference only and does not constitute nor is it intended to be construed as any professional advice, offer, solicitation or recommendation to deal in any of the securities or investments. Investors should be aware that all investments involve risks (including the possibility of loss of the capital invested). The prices of securities, foreign exchange, commodity and investment products may go up as well as down and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should not only base on this webinar alone to make investment decisions, and should carefully consider whether an investment is suitable for them in view of their own investment objectives, investment experience, investment tenor, financial situation, risk tolerance abilities, tax implications and other needs, etc., and should read the relevant product offering documents and terms and conditions (including the full text of the risk factors therein) in detail before making any investment decisions. Investors should obtain independent professional advice if they have concerns about their investment.
For information provided by the Bank or its affiliates (“Hang Seng”): The information provided is based on sources which the Bank believes to be reliable but has not been independently verified. Any projections and opinions expressed in the webinar are expressed solely as general market commentary and do not constitute solicitation, recommendation, investment advice, or guaranteed return. They represent the views of the speaker at the time of the webinar and are subject to changes without notice. No guarantee, representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correctness of any general financial and market information, news services and market analysis, projections and/or opinions (“Market Information”) provided in the webinar and the basis upon which any such Market Information have been made, and no liability or responsibility is accepted by the Bank in relation to the use of or reliance on any such Market Information whatsoever provided in the webinar.
For information provided by third-party/non-Hang Seng speakers: Hang Seng neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, and under no circumstances will Hang Seng be liable for any loss or damage caused by any opinion or statement made in the information produced and provided by third-party. The opinions expressed are those of the featured speaker(s), and do not represent Hang Seng's views. The opinions given by the featured speaker(s) are subject to changes without notice and should not be construed as a solicitation, recommendation, or advice on any individual holdings or market sectors. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Hang Seng in relation to the use of on any such third party information, projections and/or opinions whatsoever provided in the webinar.
Investors must make their own assessment of the relevance, accuracy and adequacy of the information, projections and/or opinions provided in the webinar and make such independent research/investigations as they may consider necessary or appropriate for the purpose of such assessment. The Bank does not make any representation or recommendation or assessment as to whether or not any of the investment(s) mentioned in the webinar is/are suitable or applicable to any persons and thus shall not be held responsible in this regard.